Mattress Mack signs 7 figure NIL deal with UH Basketball

@IAH thats Dusty Vandenberg. He works for Gallery Sports

1 Like

I am waiting for Mattress Mack to start supporting UH Football. I am hoping if UH breaks out of the gate fast, he will jump on board.

1 Like

I believe there are 2 bets. One at $1.5m and another at $1 million. One made in Biloxi and other in LV. One or both at Ceasar’s. Odds on one were 9x1 and other at 8x1. This was covered on an old thread herein, which I can’t locate now. Check it out.

This one mentions 2 bets at total $1.5M for $14M possible payout

No wonder Jamal and J’wan haven’t shot well this year.

They eat their steak well done lmao

This dude said it’s not dead enough

5 Likes

Damn Jamal
 Now I have to give your shirt away
 Lol

My wife is the same way. Absolutely nuts.

Nothing better than a good, medium rare steak. Throw some shrimp on top and call it a day.

2 Likes

A properly prepared steak should be resuscitatable by a competent vet - slightly charred on the outside, mooing on the inside!

2 Likes

It’s a scientific fact that if you eat your steak well done you’re partially crazy.

3 Likes

Charred on the outside, mooing on the inside is called “Pittsburgh.”

3 Likes

There’s other ways to cook steak besides well done? I thought red meat was raw
 Have I never had a good steak?

You sir are correct

Pappas does it best

6 Likes

Who is the guy on the far right?

New recruit?

Just kidding

Maybe with clutchcity clothing

Sounds very random but he may be the guy who owns that car(s). Friend of the program.
Paul Wall, UGK connections ?

Believe I saw him when they did the recruiting event with all the suped up cars. Late last year.

2 Likes

Hopefully he can rebound. lol

Lath without socks?

5 Likes

I’ve noticed Mattress Mack wearing UH gear in some of his commercials. He’s repping.

2 Likes

I feel like if we get to the Final Four, he will buy up a bunch of tickets like he did in San Antonio and disperse them to Coog fans. After all, he has investment in UH. lol

1 Like