McCaskill gone

McCaskell Gone

Saw the Berman tweet. Shocked. This is a massive hit to any chance of success this season in the big 12. No question, this sucks

3 Likes

He was so complementary in his recent interview. There’s just no other way to understand other than NIL.

5 Likes

Now mine disappeared. Keep looking to see if Berman acct was hacked. Hmmm

2 Likes

Where ?

4 Likes

CDH talked about it. Told him he was blind sided by it and had no idea.

Exactly. Head coach has no relationship with the best player on the team.

2 Likes

Really? They went to at least one basketball game together.

6 Likes

Right

Find us another one.
https://247sports.com/Season/2023-Football/TransferPortal/

How do you know?

6 Likes

I don’t think you have many head coaches in college football that are able to do their jobs and maintain close personal relationships with the players. They certainly don’t have time to coddle a needy player with hurt feelings.

10 Likes

If Alton begged for money knowing he was gone, it is not just lack of integrity but pure GREED.

5 Likes

I don’t believe that is how it went down.

1 Like

"I appreciate everything he’s done for us,” Holgorsen told Mark Berman of Fox 26. “It’s a sad day. I was a little shocked because the kid had a good spring and then all of a sudden, boom, it’s over.”

So if your wife divorced you and you became shocked. Is that due to reality or your attention. So having a relationship requires you to have certain amount of attention.

Alot of Footballers on the team. True. But The Best everybody is familiar with. Best player on the team. You should be interested in The Best right? Best is hard to be on any level.

1 Like

He has no clue…he is just here to stir people up and start poop. And he is obviously doing a good job lol…

4 Likes

Oh I know, I’ve already been called a “cop” and told there is something wrong with my glands😂.

3 Likes

Dana’s wife did divorce him if thats what youre referring to.

1 Like

A lot

I’m curious, when you say, “The Best.” are you basing your opinion of him being “The Best” on his potential or his performance from 2 seasons ago?