Meanwhile on our Southern Border

If either Political Party wanted to secure our Southern Border it would have been secured long ago.

Our citizens continue to elect Representatives and Senators and Presidents who do not secure our Border.

Thus our citizens do not care to secure our Border.

1 Like

What are you replying to? My questions about where it was needed? Again, questions are not answers. Try to keep up. I have been across the Laredo border on foot 6 different times, twice in El Paso. Both of those situations rolling a suitcase across. Also crossed the river down in Big Bend into Boquillas. If you have ever been down in that area then you know its impossible to put up a wall unless its hundreds of miles north of the border. Those pesky mountains make it kind of hard, even if you wanted to remove the national and state parks to do it.

Anyway, if you have an answer to my question, again it is a legit one.

Nice try Coogjazz. You are posting an anti Trump repub rino. Of course he is going to be against the wall. He is the same guy that “retired” He is one of the best example of dirty d.c. politicians. How much money and how rich did he become while pandering in D.C.?

Kushner says 2 billion worth in 4 years.

But I am sure they didnt hold a garage sale of intel at Mar a Lago before they had to return secure documents they should not have taken.

But preach on about RINOs and making money from serving in office
amen. preach on. (End sarcasm)

Was hurd in finance or commercial real estate before he got to d.c.?

dems and the border

He was a CIA officer and then an adviser for a cybersecurity firm.

Just forget the fact that more migrants are being arrested than have been in decades. Yeah, the Biden Administration is all for open borders! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

So what?
Remember when we were forced fed that they were weapons of mass destruction in irak?
They were none. We did find some that dated back to 1991 and were rusted and decomposing. Being a cia agent does not mean you are a good or capable cia agent. Need I to add that the cia and fbi contributed/helped the Russian hoax?
More migrants arrested?
More migrants caught and released maybe
More migrants arrested? Does that mean more migrants not caught?

This is thread is going all over the place. Lol

3 Likes

lol. Okay. I’m putting you back on ignore. You’re too brainwashed to have any kind of an even somewhat reasonable discussion.

6 Likes

I don’t ignore him
his post are parody like and give me a.laugh as he gets dunked on. Then calls it bias or lies.

2 Likes

Man that is hilarious I do laugh at your posts too. Hey at least there is entertainment.

Sam, you sure have a way of coming up with all kinds of things I didn’t say off of something I did say. My response was there’s politicians who care about it. That’s all it means. It doesn’t mean that they are ones who talk about it or that don’t talk about it. It presumes nothing on any politician’s motives or methods. It is a simple, straight forward statement.