Message from Greg Ward Jr

I’m about to run thru a WALL!!!

https://twitter.com/UHCougarFB/status/1466924941039837196?t=MKBNbK2vDw6TQ9YJyRm07Q&s=19

37 Likes

Ward did what even Keenum couldn’t. Always good to hear from him.

15 Likes

Gw2 needs to go into coaching too! I got it all planned out. Cdh HC, Case OC, GW2 QBs or WRs. Retire and move up like a conveyer belt. We’re set for 25 years.

13 Likes

circumstances !

3 Likes

Greg ward remains one of my all time favorite Coogs.

28 Likes

Greg Ward = Winner

19 Likes

Both QBs had different situations and circumstances.

Greg Ward had a defense to bail him out, we won games scoring less than 30 points with GW.

Case had to score at least 35+ since our defense was in the bottom half of the NCAA during his years.

4 Likes

A message from Gary Ward

2 Likes

That was excellent. Now I feel like I could suit up and play. Not a full game but I I could last long enough to get a hit on special teams!

2 Likes

I Love being a Houston Cougar !!!:paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

2 Likes

From the man that recruited him.
https://twitter.com/coachtonylevine/status/1466939793737019394?s=21

28 Likes

Levine=class

29 Likes

It’s why my fam and I always eat at his Chik -Fil -A.

7 Likes

Damn!! Got new respect for Mr. Ward now. Never heard him much talk before… Very glad to see he may have found his voice.

6 Likes

When GW was QB, you always felt like we could win the game. He is the definition of a winner!!

14 Likes

Greg Ward is a winner.

6 Likes

Always pull for the local talent (albeit a few hours distance)…

1 Like

The 2011 defense was pretty good.

1 Like

It really was it was just a perfect storm for everything to go wrong thay day…numerous dropped key passes early in the game to key missed tackles on third and long for the defense and a couple inexplicable turnovers from what I remember.
That defense was very similar to our 2015 defense.

I truly feel he could be a top NFL QB if only a team gives him a chance to play the position. He has the ability to throw and run at an elite level while most QB’s are only good at one or the other. Too many idiotic coaches have this misconception of what a QB supposed to look like.

4 Likes