Mills transferring

I got the exact same feeling on his final comment given the context on the recent Mills news. Purely speculation but I’d say dollars to donuts that PT played a big part in the decision to leave.

1 Like

Best of luck to Caleb. If there’s a silver lining to this I think it helps establish everyone’s roles more clearly. I think this is a positive for Grimes and for Mark.

2 Likes

247 notes kentucky, unc and texas have already made contact

He might quit on the next team if he does not start or get enough minutes.

2 Likes

Imagine the meltdown around here if he goes to Texas.

The site might go offline if that happened lol

1 Like

This dude changed his attitude over the program overnight. It’s dumb to leave out of the blue.

2 Likes

That would be PROOF that homesickness isn’t the explanation.

We’ll see.

4 Likes

More bad news. I’m numb to it now. At least we won.

It’s time for Mark to stop shooting so many bricks off the back iron! If he can fix that, we can still win conference and make a deep run the tourney.

1 Like

Edit: We can win conference more easily…I still believe that we will win conference, but it will be more nerve racking.

Milles no longer listed in the roster on UH web page.

A team minus someone upset about his role is better as a cohesive unit. Bad attitudes can cause more problems than the person is worth.

7 Likes

Well, that would prove him a liar since he said he wanted to be closer to home in NC. But really, he’s not going to be here so I don’t give a rat’s rear end where he ends up. I am concentrating on those who are here and want to be here.

3 Likes

Well it’s been 4 hours and the line hasn’t moved at all for tomorrow’s game; Vegas don’t care.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/MarkBermanFox26/status/1346662793701953538

2 Likes

That’s all nice but he quit on the team.

12 Likes

I’ll email Sampson right now. I’m sure he’ll get right on it and will be thankful you’re on top of what he should do. Jeez.

1 Like

That’s BS. He put us ahead of Tulsa with just 6 seconds left with a cold-bloodnd jump shot. Guys who’ve quit on their team don’t do that. For whatever reason, he’s decided CKS is not the coach for him. I respect that and any player who stays with a team under those circumstances could not help but have a motivation issue later on. That would be quitting.

1 Like

Next day he quit.

2 Likes