Minute Maid Classic

Who is going?

2 Likes

I’ll be there for a couple of games.

3 Likes

Going Friday and Sunday for sure. May go Saturday, but we do have a basketball game at Oklahoma that night.

3 Likes

We don’t get to play UT or LSU? What the hell?

Unreal we aren’t playing LSU. I understand Texas because we play them in conference.

2 Likes

Why would we play UT?

You don’t play conference foes….

I’m just happy we get Vandy.

1 Like

Yeah, playing Texas State and UL isn’t that interesting to me.

3 Likes

Yep. Not driving from out of town for that.

2 Likes

LSU, Vandy should have been a given….Louisiana would be fine for the third game.

I’m not driving in….not for just one game.

3 Likes

A UH sweep would be handy this weekend. Starters need to go extra w bullpen issues.

https://www.spacecityhn.com/home/

“It’s a regional type environment,” said Houston head coach Todd Whitting.”

1. Kyle DeBarge, SS/3B, Louisiana-Lafayette
1 Like

Heading out to to Minute Maid at 9:00 AM.

4 Likes

Pace yourself on the 24oz beers.

“It’s a regional type of environment “ said Coach Todd Whitting.

I don’t know that he remembers what that feels like honestly.

6 Likes

Jelkins looming really good after three…Coogs up
2-0 heading to bottom of 4th.

He wound up pitching really well….MLB draft pick for sure.

Then it took about five minutes for a relief pitcher to give up the lead and
More.

Our relief pitchers as a whole are not good.

I’m telling you now our bullpen is going to get hammered in conference.

CTW is going to have to give some other guys a shot at the bottom of the lineup……if he is just going to continue to let the bottom of the lineup be a black hole that’s on him.

And now, Ace was run up on a borderline strike three call and Whitting came unhinged….was then tossed out….

There are times that warrant argument and sometimes getting tossed……this was not one of them.
Dude was embarrassing, total clown show.

To act the way he did on a pitch that was that close? Tells me he is already feeling the pressure.

2 Likes

Bullpen has been disappointing to say the least. And two wild pitches add another run. My annual optimism is being sorely tested.
5-2 bottom 7, ts still batting.

I hate to say it, but thinking I have better things to do tomorrow than waste my money and time at the game.

I hope they make me reconsider in the last two innings.

1 Like

Went from up 2-0 to down 5-2….bull pen bad and no production after you get past five in the lineup.

Up 6-5 now….they walked four guys, had a runner interference and gifted us some runs with just one hit.

Also, Jones is real.

Another Coog that will be drafted.

The game is on TV, Xfinity channel 639. Coogs now down 5-3 top of 8th no outs. #33 with all 3 rbi. Next two batters get on. Rally time!

Their bullpen is as bad as ours. A dinger and a couple of walks. I may be at the game tomorrow after all. :sunglasses:

Bases now loaded on all walks, no one out.

Tx State pitching change with bases loaded. No outs.