Minute Maid Classic

Is this game on the web as well?

Why in the world do you send the runner with one out with the state of their bullpen? Interference erases the out. But golly.
6-5 Coogs.

Decent amount of LSU, etc fans there for UH game and 2 more.
Great value for the ticket $.
Going to be hopping in there for game 3.

or

On your TV
YouTube app in Roku or whatever you use.
Astros page has a live stream. 360 watching.

Nice comeback with some sweet Htown home cooking on that catcher interference call.

3 Likes

Lopez long fly out to right field. Runner tags up and scores. 5-4. Next batter singles to left. Two runs scored, 3b called for interference on 2nd runner who eventually got thrown out at home, run counts, batter safe. Coogs lead 6-5. Wild sequence of events. 2 outs now runners on 1st and 2nd.

Jones will be a draftee as well.

I can’t believe this announcer just compared Torrealba to Shane Nance
.get the heck outta here with that.

Jones looks very impressive. I can’t believe he’s a Cougar. Wish we had more just like him.

1 Like

Coogs batting now top of the 9th after TX State goes 3 up, 3 down.

Coogs go down quietly. Still lead 6-5, heading to bottom of the 9th.

This is getting ugly

Same old crap

2 Likes

HR ts. Ties it. Routine grounder turns into a man at second as Coogs do not know how to cover first base on the grounder to the first baseman. Horrible.
Texas State Runner thrown out at home. Still tied, bottom of the ninth man on first for Texas.
Extra innings.

1 Like

Justin Murray gives up a lead off monster HR to a pinch hitter. His first run given up this season. Next hitter with a weak grounder to 2nd, confusion between pitcher and first base on who should cover, so neither one covers and the throw goes into the dugout, winning run is now on 2nd. Next hitter liner to center and gets thrown out at home. Next two batters go down. Tied 6-6 going into the 10th.

1 Like

What a stupid send by Texas State. Runner was looking back to see if it was going to drop so crappy jump and they still send him! Idiots could’ve had a guy on 3rd with no outs and three hole up. And where was our catcher on the throw from second? No reason that ball should’ve gotten into the dugout.

1 Like

Lowbehold types much faster than me so I will him type, lol.

1 Like

Well same old song and dance. We suck at MMP.

After the Coogs take a 7-6 lead, Murray gives up a two run walkoff in the bottom of the 10th, Coogs lose
again.

Our “closer” just gave up his second HR. Walk-off for the bobcats. Same old, same old.

1 Like

Not sure I’ve ever seen someone blow two save opportunities in the same game.

3 Likes

You got me! :sunglasses:

1 Like