MLB Playoffs

I’ll get it started with a question:

Is Gerritt Cole going to wear a Scott Boras hat in the locker room tonight?

Lololololololololololololol

5 Likes

Go Stros!

Glad that first pitch is at 4:07 tomorrow and should be over before kickoff.

2 Likes

THAT right there is a great turn of events! I hate having to split my attention between my two sporting passions. Because, down deep, they’re the only two things I really care about in sports anymore.

BTW…I hope the Dodgers make it and I hope we beat them in game 7…40,000 people in MM banging trash can lids.

1 Like

Hoping my beloved Cardinals can deprive you of that joy by knocking them out tonight!

1 Like

The nerve of Boston ousting the commissioners team… again! Don’t they remember what happens to organizations that do that! Don’t care about StL, but will be pulling for any team up against the gLAsshouse gang.

4 Likes

We already beat the Dodgers in the series once… I’d love to get the Cards in a WS.

2 Likes

Icing on the cake… fox would hate a Houston / St Louis World Series!

1 Like

Oh please sweet little Baby Ruth, let the Cards beat LA. The whining from LA fans over how unfair it is that a 106 win team loses in a winner take all vs a 90 win team would be EPIC. Wainwright up against Scherzer should be a good one… Go Cards !!!

4 Likes

Good game tonight- Scherzer not happy he was pulled

Stros looking good early!

1 Like

Could be a McCullers, Meyers and Alvarez celebrity series.

McCullers was tough yesterday. Never thought I’d see him start a series again.

1 Like

Did ya’ll see the Tim Anderson vs Stanek exchange. Anderson reminds me why I hate him so much. Same guy that bumped the umpire.

He gets owned by stanek on breaking pitches then starts yelling because Stanek wouldn’t throw him a fast ball.

What a ### idiot.

Roid check… :joy:

1 Like

Is there a tee-ball league for adults? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Go Stros!!!

1 Like

Is it me but are the strike zones complete bull### this year? One inning they’re down around the ankles and skin tight. Two innings later they’re up around the shoulders and a mile wide.

1 Like

Thank goodness Angel Hernandez is not working the series

1 Like

I have definitely noticed it this season. It’s ridiculous.

1 Like

I know it wouldn’t be popular because its tradition to have an ump, but honestly I see no reason for the home plate up to call balls in strikes with todays technology. Hell, they put a little box up for viewers at home to call them. I say let the home plate ump handle plays at the plate and fair/foul, and let a computer handle balls and strikes.

3 Likes