Mods favoritism

Rhinos who support the most left wing administration this country has ever seen, lol. I think we need to come up with another acronym SITF.

Where do I support the most left wing administration ever seen?

1 Like

You dont get to support the idea of democracy only when your candidate wins.

2 Likes

And anti-trump doesn’t equal pro-Biden. It’s not binary.

5 Likes

That goes both ways really. As an independent, it is worse because depending on the issue I’m considered the opposition by someone. Doesn’t happen here quite as much.

I agree that the moderation should be more balanced but understand the reality is Coogfans is a privately owned aka not government owned site (just like Twitter), and thus the owners can censor those they choose, I can choose not to post here, and while I have been sending $5 a month to the tip jar for the last couple years, I think it is worthwhile for the Coog content.

1 Like

I used to give to the tip jar, then I got banned from signing in from my work IP address. Thanks itcoog!

Granted you didn’t like his speech the other night, but most of the SILFs on this board did

I still don’t know what that means.

4 Likes

Sisters I’d

2 Likes

I’m even more confused now.

Hell I get banned, do my time, laugh about it and then continue on doing what I do.

I have been continuing. Been over a year; since the whole double Pearland episode. But whatever, I made a third Pearland to extend the joke and this is my punishment. I think it’s extreme, but acknowledge it’s not my call. I’m not putting in any more money to the site though if I can’t even log in from work.

That’s where I decline. They are globalists. Heck, Jeb’s daddy espoused the NWO. I want America first, last & always. That is what Trump espoused and his efforts were in that direction. That’s why I voted for him.

1 Like

Me also. I would write in Rand Paul if Jeb, Romney or Kaisech get the nomination. We might as well go to hell in a handbasket With the dems than put any of those 3 pusays in power.

So what is SILF?

You have to guess, lol

Sorry SITF. I mispelled it, lol.

Are you embarrassed by it? I’m confused why you won’t say it.

Code words for yourself? That’s pretty weird.

Makes me think you’re a KATTGFENLTW.

By misspelling?