Mods favoritism

By not saying what it means.

No it’s for the Rhinos on the board

No one seems to know what you’re talking about. Is that a Breitbart originated thing?

Your “message” is lost when you try and get too cute.

1 Like

I think it’s “shot in the foot” now that he has corrected it.

The funny thing is that I think he has it completely backward. My party shot ourselves in the foot when we nominated DJT. Maybe worse, we may have shot ourselves in the chest.

1 Like

Nope not even close.

Lol, sucks when it comes back on you.

3 Likes

I am proud to be a rino.

At least I wasn’t dumb enough to send those Maga con men money.

4 Likes

Strange how conservative is no longer considered Republican.

5 Likes

Because your not conservative anymore

Neither are you, you’re a trumper. A populist.

2 Likes

Trump doesn’t equal conservative even if he’s convinced some that’s true.

1 Like

The current GOP would primary Reagan for being a RINO.

6 Likes

I’ll never forget when Reagan fired the air traffic controllers for striking. It was so funny watching those vermin run to chris Dodd and Teddy Kennedy for help. They ended up working at Texaco and Piggly-Wiggly. Reagan was a great guy. But he broke the wrong Communists. He should have wiped out the ones here first.

2 Likes

Said he as an adversary of Cancel Culture.

They just don’t get it.

I missed that. Who are those communists?

1 Like

Anyone who thinks Trump is America First as opposed to what he actually is, TRUMP FIRST, is one seriously delusional person. He’s an absolute fraud/carnival barker for 4+ decades. Sad!

6 Likes

They’re easy to miss. Basically the collective population of US Sociology departments, about a quarter of urban teacher’s union members, and most of the Austin City Council. Throw in Alameda County, any Detroit alderman, and the Clark County Democrat party.

But I’m not a zealot about the descriptive framework. I’m good with anyone accused of being a Communist being deported.

1 Like

Let’s get rid of the Putin boot lickers too!

4 Likes

You’re

He’s shown it over and over. The fact that it’s not seen by some is part of the reason why I say it’s cultish.

1 Like