Mods favoritism

People are getting way too “emotional.”

Just because I advocate deporting commies and sympathizers doesn’t mean I wish them ill will. There are plenty of nice places to be deported to: Angola, Montenegro, French Guyana. Hell, you could end up in Thailand. The smog is Hell but trust me when I tell you, one night in Bangkok and the world’s your oyster. We just need to all stay positive.

1 Like

Wow :open_mouth: you and Shasta man should get together and see if y’all can figure out how to change a tire….maybe watch a YouTube video or something and have a couple of zima’s.

1 Like

Seems like you have a vendetta against certain posters. Are you drunk, or just have poor decision making skills?

This is getting comical…

1 Like

Whole thing started when you called Funk “Mr. McCarthy” .

I responded to that and you had a childish fit……then somewhere in there you got me mixed up with a different poster I guess….because you started talking about thinking untrue things about fellow Coogs, etc.
This was after someone called you a commie or whatever….

Until that point I did exactly what I said I would do and stayed out of it because you were not going to have reasonable conversation…… so I even asked if you were talking about me because I figured you got posters mixed up……instead of a reasonable answer or even no answer you did your best five year old immature take with your it’s a free country gibberish….at that point I see you for what you are….which in my opinion is an immature baby who takes his ball and goes home after the childish free country for a second time……so no I’m not drunk, but I don’t take you or bussy seriously because you are basically on the same wave length….
BTW, in your first post you said that I couldn’t be a moderate Republican and vote for Trump? So does that mean you can’t be a radical lefty and vote for Biden? Nice job of assuming on that one swifty….I’m going to stop now because I know you are physically and mentally incapable of any reasonable conversation…… go ahead and flame :fire: all you want…

I’m gonna go with drunk. I have no idea if Funk is doing schtick or not, and if he is, he doesn’t need you standing up for him.

You seem to have anger management issues. And your syntax is suspect.

And since you’ve deemed me “physically” unable carry on reasonable conversation, you must be an ablelist.

And you are not a moderate. Not even close. I’m a registered Indy. You?

That really means something.

Can you still do one pushup? Or is your pushup game as weak as your posts?

1 Like

1 Like

For decades AMERICA…. We hate Russia.

Trump comes along…. GOP we love Putin.

Pathetic

4 Likes

There are Americans actively rooting for Russia so it makes the US PRESIDENT look bad. So pathetic

3 Likes

Ha! You literally should be the last person calling out posting acumen. You are bottom of the barrel, sir.

And I would beat you in a pushup contest, any day of the week.

3 Likes

Funk is just pulling your leg. Native-born citizens cannot be deported. Naturalized citizens can be deported if they renounce citizenship, commit treason, lie to gain citizenship and a few other rare things.

The right to free association is everyone’s to join a bowling league, UFO cult, commune, country club, church, or Communist Party USA.

1 Like

Doubt it

Rights never got in the way of certain freedom-loving people from wanting to restrict them if it serves their delusional purposes and/or paranoia.

@coachv ,

That “America First” stuff sounds great in theory, until you find out what Trump has in mind for America, like his plan to remove the USA from NATO in his second term had he been re-elected, all the while cozying up to a belligerent dictator like Putin.

If that’s what Trump means by “America First,” then he is NOT truly “America First,” because that would NOT be in America’s best interests.

That would be a recipe for America’s failure.

4 Likes

It’s a relief to be found not be sufficiently American. Frees up my weekends not spent polishing my jackboots.

1 Like

Naturalized citizens can be deported if they renounce citizenship, commit treason, lie to gain citizenship and a few other rare things.

Interesting, I didn’t realize there were 2 types of citizens post naturalization process. Guess like
being a felon, you’re never “whole” again even if you paid your debt to society.

1 Like

I took a pass on Native Americans. I guess it’s a guilt thing after that attempted genocide and all. “Manifest Destiny” by God’s decree and guidance. That’s what they deserved for not believing in a loving, compassionate God like us.

1 Like

One God…one country…one flag. Oh, and one Color too, the underlying most
important one, but unspoken :wink:

1 Like