Mods favoritism

Not sure if joking.

1 Like

Well, I was kinda joking. If they’re actors or a democrat from Minnesota I think it would be ok. I don’t want them all deported. I’m friends will Al Green and my bar hopping in Missouri City would fall off precipitously.

1 Like

There’s so few of them, probably fit 'em all on one airplane. The only music in the cabin will be The Internationale.

I don’t think the Congressman knows that song.

Sure thing, Mr. McCarthy…

Are there communists in the room with you, right now?

1 Like

I see one right now

Relax Shasta——- you are the exact kind of person I was talking about in my initial post……

Before you go on the attack and say stupid sh:; , try reading a couple more of Funk’s posts.

Are you calling me a commie? That would not only be incorrect, but a violation of the TOS of this site for name calling.

You’re a joke.

1 Like

You clearly have zero sense of humor.

You go ahead and relax with that knowledge.

EDIT: And BTW, if you are gonna reference a past post of yours, don’t put the burden of research on us, especially if it’s over a day old. You’re welcome, “moderate” Republican (who likely voted for trump, nullifying the moderate part)

Everything in this post of yours proves my point……carry on….I’m gonna go back to watching afternoon football before the Coogs play.

1 Like

You go ahead and moderate and think untrue things about your fellow Coogs. Looks like you have it all figured out.

He knows there are no consequences for him with name calling and insults.

1 Like

No logic either.

I really hope this post is aimed at someone other than me….

I had an argument with a leftist from Massachusetts at Biraporretti’s about which state was freer. I said we didn’t have income tax so we were freer in Texas. The guy told me he could walk right up to the statehouse door and s____ right in front of the security guard and not get arrested. That made his state freer.

I said I didn’t believe him. His wife leaned over and said he’d done it twice. The problem was he kept his pants on both times.

1 Like

Lol

You can hope what you want to hope, it’s a free society.

Oh ok. Didn’t know we still had McCarthyism remnants still among us. You must be over 100 and deported as well. Hard to believe a dinosaur still walks among us. Invredibly large body, incredibly miniscule brain. Pathetic.

Good grief…… you r a big tough guy behind your keyboard….lol

1 Like

Once again, you can believe what you want to believe. It’s a free society.

Sounds like you’re getting angry. No need for that.