Musk says X is considering removing likes, reposts from content

Explain how anyone made a 180 and be specific. I have no clue what you’re talking about.

And who do we remind you of and why are you making things personal (something you very often accuse others of doing)?

No one is talking to you or about you and you’re getting into a frenzy because we are talking about Elon? Why?

2 Likes

Yea, I have no idea what he’s talking about.

1 Like

No idea?
Look in the mirror. The pro Elon Musk comments before he bought X and after speak for themselves.

That’s a complete non-answer. I asked for specific. I was never pro-Elon. I’ll wait for you to dig up when I was. Prove it.

And you ignored a lot else.

Who had pro Elon statements and then changed? Do you have a specific example?

You 100% know what I am writing. By the way I am seriously thinking about buying an X model. Anyone, anyone?

I’ve never been an Elon fan boy. Never.

1 Like

You told me to look in the mirror which means you know that I was an Elon fan boy.

I’m telling you that’s a lie. Prove it or say you’re wrong.

1 Like

Prove it? Obvious redefined.
I am at the airport wearing my U of H gear.

It’s a lie. 100%. You made it up. Not an opinion either. I’ve never been an Elon fan or anything close to it. Never.

I’m at home wearing UH gear. Big deal.

1 Like

Check out the date.

2 Likes

Looks like a 180 to me. lol

2 Likes

I think he’s gotcha. LOL

Classic 90210.

Are you going to admit you were wrong, Chris? Just like you demand of others?

1 Like

Musk is baaaad.

Real baaad.

Doesn’t look like it. He’s either responding with sarcasm or showing he’s the only one to do a 180 on Musk.

Going to deflect and run away. Just to remind him of what he said though and show how I reacted (and this is about the 3rd time I’ve asked him to do the same since).

Mine wasn’t even personal and I still owned it.

You know he is not going to. Too thin skinned to admit he was wrong.

3 Likes

Seems like another reason not to remove likes and retweets.

2 Likes