My guess for AP top 15 tomorrow

Except that wasn’t the case. It was Cougars playing on the road against SMU for a second place finish in the conference and Rockets a game and a half up on the Warriors playing the Clippers who were just 4 games over .500 on the season.

You are basically saying that the first half of the Rockets game that was inconsequential to their seeding was more important than the second half of a Cougar game that was very important to their seeding.

Your loyalties swing in the wind and your hate of our head coach and defensive coordinator and your love for UT’s head coach and their defensive coordinator makes your predictions or analysis of what the Cougars should do or the opponents they play transparently disingenuous. Right down to your ridiculous arguments about Herman leaving better recruits for Applewhite than Levine left for Herman and your epic HtownTakeover was killed by Applewhite rants.

1 Like

…and the fact that they destroyed Oklahoma St?

even with that win they finishing middle of the pack in the big 12 as usual.

Who will finish higher Herman or Texas Tech team that isn’t good?

texas will win the big 12

So if Texas doesn’t win the Big12 this year, you will state that Herman isn’t a good coach?

1 Like

so are you comparing the big 12 as a conference to the aac?

1 Like

Are you making excuses already? lol

1 Like

Again. It’s too easy. Your hypocrisy runs rampant. UH has “no excuses” not to win the AAC. Herman has excuses to not win the Big12.

2 Likes

how is that an excuse? its easier for applewhite to win the aac than herman to win the big 12. im predicting UT to win it but even if they dont herman is still a good hc.

1 Like

Pretty simple. You say UH has no excuse to lose at UCF. That means UT has no excuse to lose to anyone in the Big12.

i didnt say UH has no excuse to beat UCF. I said they have no excuse not to win the AAC West.

I think we’re in the drivers seat to win our division even though our defense sucks because our offense is far and away better than all other teams on our schedule. Tech beat us because their offense is insanely good and just outscored ours. We won’t see another offense anywhere near that good unless/until we see UCF. We should outscore everyone else on our schedule by sheer offensive explosiveness. The offense will overcome the defense’s shortcomings.

In other words, our offense is good enough to take advantage of an unusually weak west division this year.

1 Like

Diehard - it appears that another poster seems to think he knows you better than you know yourself. Be careful!
Go Coogs!

I absolutely agree with you

That there isnt an offense in our division that can keep up with ours. And the fact that none of them can really play a lick of defense.

1 Like

A relative comparison is pretty simple really.

UT recruiting ranks first in the Big 12 - so they should be able to win it.

UH recruiting ranks in the upper middle of the pack in the AAC - so we should be able to finish among the top 3 or 4 teams in the AAC.

So, if UT doesn’t win the Big 12, then Herman is not a very good coach.

And similarly, if UH doesn’t finish among the top 3-4 teams in the AAC, then Applewhite is not a very good coach.

2 Likes

nice logic.

sarcasm

Same kind of “logic” I’ve heard on TV recently.

nebraska dont have a win yet under frost. i guess he a bad hc then too huh?