Navy vs UH -- Week 4

Simple. DOT tackles the fullback and we knock the snot out of the QB every single play, Usually works.

3 Likes

If we run the ball that many plays, and Navy runs their typical O, we may all be out of the stadium in time for an 8:15 movie.

1 Like

All I know is it should be a beautiful day for a football game.

2 Likes

There will be a good turnout of Navy fans. It’s a national brand 
 geez it is the US Navy. I dont know if it will be like the BYU turnout but last time I saw them play here there was quite a few Navy fans in TDECU

2 Likes

PSA
Cut blocks are legal.

What time is the game. My wife and I are finally going to be able to come to the last 4 home games. And we don’t want to miss anything.

1 Like

6:00 kick. get there early for cougar walk and alumni tailgating.

2 Likes

Well . . . OK, but will the same person(s) who hired him choose his replacement?

1 Like

Any chance someone here as a parking pass for the game this weekend they don’t plan to use?

https://twitter.com/MarkBermanFox26/status/1441071453508493314

4 Likes

I like the prediction. Sad it will be the worst start for Navy in 20 years but we need the wins.

1 Like

I’m not using mine (using rail)

Damn I had to look up our 2020 record. How quickly I forgot we only won 3 games (granted games were dropped all together)

Yes, we are all preconditioned. Go to a bowl = a decent year.

Is the no minimum wins needed waiver still in place for bowl eligibility?

Might’ve been a COVID thing.

UH 19.5 favorites over navy. Also coach said Tune is good to go so he will be out starting QB this week

2 Likes

I like Ike

2 Likes

I was trying to research 2019 when Tune pulled his hammy the first time around. It looks like he was out 2 weeks or missed one game. I remember him playing in a game and being like a statue. I think we need to let him rest up a week or two.

I think we need to let Tune rest the remainder of the season. I like our QBs throwing to the correct team.

6 Likes