NCAA Ref Lee Cassell

At no point did the announcers even question the officiating. They went right along with it, including the jump ball. There was little, if any, contact on the Shead foul.

8 Likes

Yeah. I rewatched just to enjoy the awesome moments in OT but ended up being pissed at the refs all over again. Lol

10 Likes

There was a couple near the end of the fist half they where did question it. But thats like 2 or 3 out of 40

1 Like

They were in agreement on the Shead foul and the jump ball. Not sure what game they were watching.

1 Like

The worst thing on the Shead foul that took him out is he had just had an amazing drive and basket with MUCH more contact that wasn’t called. The Aggy defender came down with his arms making contact and nada.

9 Likes

Re-watched the game. On Sheads foul, maybe, just maybe his left knee was impeding the drive, just prior to the shot. Camera did not give the best angle. On the 1.2 second jump ball, I have, personally, never seen a jump ball called in less than 5 or 6 seconds of four hands on the ball . . . . . Aggie never had two hands on the ball, IMHO.

1 Like

No one is disputing the horrid officiating.

But getting caught up in some social media/web inspired effort to join the herd and target individuals is a modern day psychosis pushed by the weak wanting to scapegoat those they feel have wronged them.

Feel free to write the NCAA or the director of officiating, et al. But targeting INDIVIDUALS in a public setting/forum is pathetic and sick.

OK Boomer.

1 Like

As in baby boomer? Is that your insinuation?

Its a joke.

Uh, like it never happens to coaches, players, announcers, big dollar supporters, certain fans in the stands, etc.etc. Goodness forbid it be done to a ref!

2 Likes

Bingo
 No team fouls that much more

2 Likes

A jump ball is called when both players are literally wrestling for the ball. At no point did this come close to happening. That game should’ve been over in regulation.

12 Likes

Only possible call there (though there wasn’t) would be a foul but that would have put A&M on the line for 2. Can’t have that.

2 Likes

You mean a contrived, organized petition intended to and supporting to take action against an individual, at the least, attracting no telling what kind of creeps that you’re willing to join in with. Your comparisons, just random criticisms/ass hat remarks, are weak.

I also rewatched the foul out on Cryer. Taylor clearly pushed off to create room. If you’re not calling that, you can’t make the call on Cryer either. So many horrendous calls.

10 Likes

Send your response to Univ. Kentucky, Univ. of Indiana, Oklahoma Univ. plus hundreds of others. The first two have active petitions now to fire their basketball coach, Oklahoma has one active since the end of '23. Search active petitions to fire coaches as an example.

1 Like

Still searching for petitions re them??? Your misguided comparison still falls short, unless your nature is such that 1 on 5 is a “winner” LOL. You were just pointing out the mindless name calling that goes on by pathetic idiots. All getting their diminutive woodies on. They’re everywhere.You seem to know them. The social media insignificant type of worms.

And signatories to said petitions are Losers.

I’m afraid the refs that are going to officiate our game against Duke might be worse, believe it not! Duke always gets favoritism with every team that they play! Always! I once talked to a Maryland Terps fan that decried how corrupt the refs are to his team every time they played Duke! Based on what I saw from the games that Duke played I have to agree with him! I’m just hoping our guys don’t give up, don’t let the bad calls and non-calls get to their heads and let it discourage them from playing as hard as possible! With the right mindset and determination they can still overcome the refs’ bias and beat Duke! Just keep playing hard and give it their all and good things will come! Go Coogs! Beat the devil out of Duke!

Too much whining Is it just the Coogs the Refs want to see lose or there others out there that are in this Secret Book. Just trying to keep up. :roll_eyes: :grimacing:

1 Like