Never been this depressed about the end of a season

The worst part is there are two games left. I honestly see no hope, nothing to play for in the next two games. I guess we will meet up with Liberty, the school I had never heard of, in a bowl after all. What a disastrous horrific ending to a season.

2 Likes

Sad thing is, I am still riding the poly train. We win out and SMU loses 1 game, we make it to the conference championship! We win that and we still have a chance of getting a NY6! We will get destroyed in a NY6, but I think our offense may be able to steal a win from UCF.

1 Like

UCF will score 100 points on our defense.

3 Likes

This team might beat Tulane, but will get blown out by Memphis

2 Likes

Memphis will win vs SMU next week then beat the crap out of us for the West on Black Friday

3 Likes

I can see us beating Tulane … they are terrible away from N.O. … but I can’t see us beating Memphis in Memphis … shucks if we beat Memphis I will probably get that phone call from Audrey Tautau and we all know the likelihood of that happening.

We are probably also destined for some obscure bowl in the back woods of the Ozarks against the cousins of Watsamatter U …

3 Likes

lol, we will be destroyed by any team with a pulse, let alone a bowl bound team

Tulane will destroy us. There is no way will will stop their offense. They are going to eat us alive

2 Likes

Agreed. I’ve lost faith and see us finishing the season on a 5 game losing streak. Coach no charisma will be back but Briles will leave and Coach D’no-nuts Defense will be let go… (maybe).

We should not be losing to $hit teams like these. We’ve got great facilities now so all excuses are gone.

Never been this depressed about the end of a season?

You must be a younger fella (or gal)!

Not to be overly religious but you got to keep believing that it is all in God’s plan and to be strong because one year when the time is right we will get there.

We will get there.

6 Likes

God’s plan… Thanks for the chuckle.

You were obviously never around to experience the Helton or Dimel years.

THAT was depressing!!!

6 Likes

He said depressed about the end of the season. Then you were happy the season was ending

3 Likes

UH has too much on offense for Tulane to keep up with. They’ll score some but not enough and I think UH can make enough plays on defense to win. Tulane barely beat ECU. They got worked by Temple, but Temple put up a lot of yards and points against UCF so there’s talent there.

Memphis could be very problematic.

Memphis will be jacked and psyched on Black Friday! They will get the West if they run the table the next two weeks. That chance was a mirage three weeks ago!

Memphis game might end up with 70 points scored by both teams.

Absolutely the most pitiful thread I have ever read on CoogFans. By far. Sad thing is, recruits read this too.

1 Like

So you are saying Memphis was in a hole but didn’t get swallowed up in a pity party. Interesting.

2 Likes

I have felt like this since applewhite took over the program.

1 Like

You’re not alone.