New Data: Houston is getting REALLY DANGEROUS!

You can add Fort Worth to the list. Republican representatives, republican mayor, and majority republican city council in a republican state and county. Maybe the common denominator is actually big cities??? Or does that not fall in line with what you are indoctrinated to?

1 Like

Lol you found something that fits your liberal agenda

2 Likes

No idea why you think that. I have stated multiple times before I voted for the current mayor and the last one twice. Also voted for Granger multiple times before the corruption started with the Panther Island project. Is part of my liberal agenda voting for Republicans??

Lol not going to argue with you because you obviously know everything. And frankly I could care less who you or anyone else voted for.

But you care about people having a liberal agenda? People who aren’t liberals? Weird posts.

It’s not the mayors that let violent criminals go without bail…it’s the prosecutors DA’s and judges that are all liberals propped up by Soros…you’re clearly not familiar with George Soros (millions donated to far left candidates)and bail reform…do some research

2 Likes

Do some research on our judges.

ForthWorthCoog. Why the angst?

1 Like

It’s not the guns, it’s the idiots who should be in jail

4 Likes
1 Like

Oh definitely…but promoting a culture where it is "cool’ to own a gun doesn’t help…in fact its a political ideology now. Especially in Texas where the laws have laxed to the point where you can walk around with a gun in a public space.

I rarely if ever remembering personally coming across someone who owned a gun until the last 10 years. It wasn’t a popular thing to do… until recently.

I remember Luke Scott of the Astros was a gun owner in the 90s and the sentiment among many was to stay away from him…“he owns guns”

We are now living the result of socially acceptable gun ownership.

No we are not.

We live in a time when Democrats made it acceptable to be a Black criminal.

That is the common element. Huge numbers of Black criminals.

2 Likes

Especially in Texas where the laws have laxed to the point where you can walk around with a gun in a public.

The second amendment enshrines the right “to have and BEAR arms”. Texas law only reinforces this right. There is a process for changing the constitution - amendment. Those who are opposed to the 2nd are free to attempt this. bon chance

I rarely if ever remembering personally coming across someone who owned a gun until the last 10 years. It wasn’t a popular thing to do… until recently.

We must travel in very different circles. I can count on my fingers the number of friends who don’t own a firearm.

We are now living the result of socially acceptable gun ownership

I’ve socially acceptably owned firearms for 53 years. Got my first.22 rifle at age 10. Best thing dad ever did was to take me to an NRA gun safety course.

A final thought: when seconds count, the police are only minutes away - trite but absolutely true

I know very few people who own guns and I’m a native Texan who grew up in the Houston suburbs. I did notice it became more popular about 10 years ago to go shooting and things like that but yeah…we must run in different crowds because I knew literally no one who owned a gun for the majority of my life. In fact the few who did own a gun were thought of as very unstable or very country.

I still don’t know a single UH classmate that owns a gun.

Its not as popular as you think.

So when someone kicks your door down…what do you do…honey grab a knife? I live in an upscale neighborhood and it happens…get a gun and learn how to use it if needed…especially now…lots of violent people on the streets

I don’t know many folks who don’t own but I live in A country town.
But gun sales have certainly sky rocketed since all the riots and cop shootings.
Most people I know also have been trained and never leave home without them especially when coming into HTown

Statistically speaking…the odds of a stranger breaking into your house is virtually zero. Same with being murdered by a stranger. Sure there are outliers but we have data on this .

You are fueling your own fear and contributing to a false narrative that guns are necessary thus flooding the market with excess guns thus increasing the likelihood of what you fear actually happening.

When Texas passed the open carry in public spaces I had a feeling Texas cities would soon lead the nation in gun crime…it just happened WAY SOONER than I thought it would.

He sounds like he believes you Deal meth and don’t have teeth…LOL

Bingo…you live in a country town.

That’s why i said most gun owners are unstable or country

Guns are KEWL!!!

I own many, including one military style rifle.

In my job as a Felony Prosecutor, I carry a handgun regularly.

I wouldn’t go into court without one!

1 Like