New OC wanted

What is the roster? Do we have more than 2 QBs? if not that is troubling! Holgerson need to prepare for the worst. If your QB is playing bad, you should have another to call on. 99 percent of college teams have this, why don’t we?

1 Like

Currently we have Tune, Holgorsen and Massoud on the roster. Next year add Kopp. So not a ton of competition for Tune’s spot. Holgorsen is clearly not competition, if Massoud makes a leap maybe and Kopp will need to be a phenom to not get a redshirt.

Like most of the team there’s no reason there shouldn’t be a very serious competition via the transfer portal at this position

2 Likes

I firmly believe you need to have a good stable of QBs. He don’t really trust his son nor the guy after him. If Tune gets hurt, like yesterday, it is good to have a “Postma” guy with no drop offs.

1 Like

That’s the problem, he is still living 10 years in the past with his offensives.
He needs a young OC and let him handle the play calling. Maybe he would recognize you don’t run up the middle when down by 2 touchdowns and 5 minutes to go.

1 Like

We also have another guy whose name I can’t pronounce or spell, walk-on.

I was critical of his play calling, but execution limits a lot. Plays be there, but the players leave them on the field.