Nichelle Nichols and Bill Russel

Good luck with that

I thought only orange man was anti-semitic

He is not the ONLY one…come on keep up.

You know that’s fake news

Would that apply to Natives here in the Americas?

I think you have to look at it in context of what the Israelis have had to deal with.

Thought 1 - arabs in Israel have more freedoms than Arabs in the Arab world.

Thought 2 - the country was born of the Holocaust so you could expect a degree of defensiveness.

Thought 3 - Israel has been attacked by the Arab countries 3 times in its history and a large number of them don’t recognize its right to exist.

If all you have is enemies around you and your born out of the worst incident in history, you can understand why they do some of the things they do.

That is a great point and yes it should. I work very closely with Native Nations. When you think that some areas do not even have electricity or running water you know the entire media puts a lid on it.
America is made of many Native Nations. One of the biggest issue is that a very large percentage do not like each other or even hate one another.
The biggest damage that the white man has done to Native Nations besides the wars and taking their lands is losing all self respect. There is a huge amount of distrust within these Native Nations. This is a major issue. The white man did the same thing to Hispanics. A lot of my Hispanics friends are pissed of each other for not respecting themselves more. Suppress, suppress. When I lived in Houston I spent quite a bit of time in the 4th Ward. This was in the 80’s/mid 90’s. I never felt an once of racism. When I moved to California and had L.A., Long Beach and the valley as clients. This was the entire opposite. I could not believe it. When I coached and recruited soccer players I was in East L.A. or other prominnant Hispanic areas. The same thing good that I speak Spanish.
Are we talking about Mrs. Nichols and Mr. Russel or not.

Coog51. You nailed it. Ask Arabs living in Israel…Ask all of them. There is a large number that are fully happy to live in Israel. The media focuses on hamas and other terrorist orgns because blood pays the bills.

1 Like

And the country is only 85 miles wide at its widest point

1 Like

Doesn’t sound like it.

I’ve been there twice. The Arabs and Jews get along very well.

I can’t help but laugh (thank you btw) at a certain poster…

(Check my notes)

Again whines to the mods about a poster and content not being on topic and proceeds to also respond and post off topic…

OK then….

2 Likes

None of that justifies or validates the oppression imparted on Arab Israelis and Palestinians.

1 Like

“Many slaves are very happy to live on this plantation.” - American Slaveowner circa 1860

“The Whites and Blacks get along very well.” - American Jim Crow supporter circa 1950

3 Likes

The “tone deafness” from two posters is well…i would say surprising, but it isn’t.

Fixed it for you, it is your new position on China, right?

I agree you need your hearing checked

Guys, guys, think of the children!

Mods,
WTF? Again insults o plenty. cgbr amuses himself changing my post.

Comparing a communist deadly dictatorship to Israel?