No Guts

Every single one of of who quit on the team and especially losers that said CKS was a loser……

PISS OFF—-Do not jump back on the bandwagon.

You guys are the ones that don’t know crap about team sports or the culture that CKS has created.

That’s why you can overcome the other team, overcome the refs, overcome a lack of “starters” and still come through.

For each other, the coaches, their families and their fans.

So for the quitters….stay off the board for the rest of the tournament.

29 Likes

Dude it was an overtime game vs Texas A&M with the worst refs in recorded history

Emotions are high

Lets beat duke

17 Likes

Gripe about the refs, say the team didn’t do this or that….i have no problem with that….

But the ones calling out Sampson and players individually as well as saying the game was over.

Piss off.

18 Likes

That’s why i stayed on Twitter. Thank god i didnt say anything stupid :pray::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I must have missed it. In Sampson I trust!

1 Like

lol i stay away from the gameday thread at all costs for this reason. :rofl:

5 Likes

I can only imagine Pollard. I never get on game thread during the game. I’ve yet to read one post from Game thread. I just know in some aspects the emotions grt the best of some.

Ok to end on Positive… GooooCooogs!!

:smiley::grinning:

2 Likes

Yeah i stayed away. The people that throw coach and our guys under the bus have no loyalty in anything if they can’t even believe we’ll get through this.

3 Likes

it was only a couple of clowns.

4 Likes

None of this matters. Coogs beat the Aggies, Go Coogs!

25 Likes

I stay off of Coogfans during the games. I can only imagine what was said. Some people need to get a grip and chill the F out.

3 Likes

Reading the doom and gloomers posts often has me thinking too myself…“Gee, I can only imagine being seated to such a whiner AT such a game”.

2 Likes

The Reddit game thread is a lot better imo

1 Like

Totally wasn’t me or anything (laughs nervously)

1 Like

Surprisingly you would never know if you sat next to me at a game… I just get really quiet when we start playing bad… and cry internally…

1 Like

Even if we lost tonight, UH basketball would still be light years ahead of what it was before Coach Sampson. I remember going to an empty Hofheinz and joking it was quieter at the games than the library.

11 Likes

I left the room and everyone else kept watching. I was never mad at Coach or players. I really felt the ncaa, the announcers and the refs were against us. I said this is BS and walked off. I didn’t want my wife to know how tight my chest was so I felt it was better to come downstairs.

So glad my wife stayed with it. Told her from now on she has to be by my side to watch these games.

3 Likes

So glad I checked out of this he11 hole once the game started. Some of our fans are absolute turds.

5 Likes

I mean… pearland has been here for years now and somehow I doubt he is a turd in real life.

100% he is. Just cries about everything

2 Likes