1 Like

I bet Richmond beats WV by 8 on sunday.

1 Like

Cincinnati playing #12 Tennessee on Sec network plus

USF vs Wofford on ESPN News

1 Like

Still waiting to be impressed by cinci

3 Likes

They have moments, but then make boneheaded mistakes. Example so far the Colgate big transfer has limited minutes but 5 turnovers. And they don’t have a choice but to use him cause Diarra just opted out of the season.

Florida’s Keyontae Johnson collapsed and was taken to the hospital. In critical but stable condition, scary situation right now. I have not seen anything about any medical conditions he had. Hoping he recovers quickly.

5 Likes

Prayers

1 Like

Cinci wilts down the stretch to lose by 9. They just don’t have enough firepower to finish against the good teams. Looking at box score , Williams took only 5 shots while DeJulius took 17 and Eason 11. Vogt attempted only 2.

Cincy is playing hard. They just need to keep trying to get over the hump over two halves. The negative ppl will keep putting them down but I am impressed with them. They played both Xavier and Tenn close most of the game.

They’re better than I thought they’d be. They’ll finish in 3rd or 4th as long as Williams is healthy, but they’re not a tourney team

1 Like

Little too early to conclude on Cincy NCAA potential but they did lose the window of opportunity presented by Tenn and Xavier. They will have smaller opportunities later with us, SMU and Memphis. Cannot have bad losses.

Who’s’ worst P5 team - Kansas State, Boston College or Aggy? They’re down by 28 to a very average TCU team

Williams and Vogt sat for huge stretches due to foul trouble. Check their minutes.
And hey, who don’t love home cookin? Tenn shot 30 FT. Cinci shot 7.

1 Like

Shockers lose a close one at home to Ok State (67-64). OSU wins Off Reb. 14-8

1 Like

Memphis v Auburn looks like somewhere between pickup game and AAU contest

2 Likes

yeah this game is rough

Really need Memphis basketball to get their act together.

1 Like

Nothing but 1-on-1 offense every trip down the floor. No attempt at defense until the other team gets to the basket