Non-UH Basketball Talk - Week of 12/7

boise for byu is a huge game for them today

furman vs cincy is a league must win for team capable of upsetting cincy

I think you accurately predicted there would be no March Madness this past year. I doubted you.

We’re on the same page here. You can’t not have March Madness two years in a row.

1 Like

I think my initial prediction was 100% postponed and more likely than not cancelled but I moved to almost surely cancelled pretty quick.

I’m not sure if my 95% handicap is right, but I think a player or coach dying (or being on death’s door) due to COVID is probably the only somewhat reasonably foreseeable scenario that I would envision leads to no end of year NCAA tournament in some form or fashion at some point in time. I think there are a lot of possibilities for what that tournament could look like depending on variables that are reasonably foreseeable.

1 Like

That’s good. I have been known to be right occasionally.

3 Likes

Cincinnati up 12 at the half. Furman is at 64 on Pomeroy and the pick to win the Southern Conference

3 Likes

Furman down 4 now

Cincinnati hangs on. Without Williams they’d be fighting it out in the bottom half of the league

2 Likes

Say that again! I believe!

Abilene Christian hanging with Tech in a brick fest

There setting the game of basketball back with this game yuck

Refs sure like Tech in 2nd halves

2 Likes

boise destroying byu, but its early

1 Like

The job Jarreau and Grimes did on Alston defensively is still incredible. He has scored at will in every other game.

5 Likes

McClung too. Our guards held him to 6 legit points. The rest came from FTs on a ton of flops.

2 Likes

Bobby Hurley’s most talented team since being at ASU is down 71-54 to San Diego State in Tempe.

1 Like

SDSU is terribly underrated on the polls. They’re really good.

4 Likes

Logistically, it would be a pain for the EST/CST fans, but SDSU would be a great addition to the AAC. Good football. Good basketball. Good travel destination.

3 Likes

75 year around and great tacos :grinning:

3 Likes

K-State down 8 at halftime to North Texas

West Virginia*

1 Like