North Shore Beats The Woodlands

(1) North Shore 38
(5) The Woodlands 17

Congratulations to new NS Head Coach and former UH Cougar Willie Gaston.

37 Likes

Ahem….it’s. “Da sho’”.

1 Like

Shadow Creek defeated Manvel 34-15. JD tweeted that UH commit Zion Taylor had 3 sacks. Great start.

24 Likes

Maybe he can steer some of those NS kids our way?

3 Likes

We already have one committed, TE Kaleb Thomas, and we have a crystal ball prediction for safety LaVonte Johnson.

11 Likes

Meh North Shore ghetto and they look down on us go figure

Ghetto, what makes them ghetto?

5 Likes

Measurable are fine, but so is productivity. Zion Taylor is an undersized Edge Rusher but very productive. Give me productive players over work out heroes. One of our star defensive players last year was an undersized Edge Rusher named Derek Parish. Last time I checked, he was in the NFL with the Jacksonville Jaguars.

3 Likes

North shore is in the hood. What else? Be real man come on now.

1 Like

So, just because you are the hood you are ghetto. SMH have a blessed day!

3 Likes

B real with me. I’ll double down if needed. Those players don’t look up to us, they’ll mostly end up at Texas and OU…. Move on.

1 Like

You may want to think about who you’re arguing with. He may know a bit more than you about this.

4 Likes

I doubt it. I might know a thing or two about North Shore

1 Like

I know. I was talking to him. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

NS is not ghetto…it’s a mixed working class hood, different types of people, yes, including some ghetto people, but not everyone…went to HS there

2 Likes

What district is NS?

District 21-6A
North Shore
Beaumont United
Beaumont West Brook
Humble Wildcats
Atascocita
Kingwood
Summer Creek
C.E. King

School district. Is it goose creek?

Galena Park

1 Like

North shore and Katy are the poster child’s on how to stay dominant in football in Texas :rofl:

One refuses to break up the campus and attracts talent every year like bees to flowers and the other finds ways to get talent in despite a limited attendance zone but the rest of the schools nearby have drastic talent drops on a yearly basis

1 Like