Now This Is Funny!

Many of us have family stories of ancestry that is not accurate. I think
she truly believed the family stories and is the reason she was willing to take
a DNA test.

Nah.

She took a DNA test because everyone was calling BS on her and ridiculing her for the claim.

That’s your opinion. She could easily have not done it or concealed
the results if she was being dishonest. Mountain out of mole hill.

She’s a Pretendian and a cultural misappropriator.

If she ever truly believed a family story like that, to the extent that she was willing to try and trade on it professionally, then she’s really dumb.

She should have taken one look in the mirror, seen that she was a pasty faced WHITE CHICK, and never thought anything else.

Hell, she’s whiter than I am, and I sure as Hell don’t have any indigenous ancestry. For her to claim to be a person of color is truly LAUGHABLE.

I thought I was part Native American until I took a dna test. My mom’s grandma was supposedly half, I think. Not so much. Lol

1 Like

She was 1000th of a % American Indian

Hell, she’s whiter than I am, and I sure as Hell don’t have any indigenous ancestry. For her to claim to be a person of color is truly LAUGHABLE.

Wow, you really have a poor understanding of
genetics and recessive genes. For your education.

Albinism affects people of all ethnic backgrounds; its frequency worldwide is estimated to be approximately one in 17,000. Prevalence of the different forms of albinism varies considerably by population, and is highest overall in people of sub-Saharan African descent.

Who’s laughing ?

2 Likes

Dude. She ain’t no albino. That’s even dumber than Liz trying to claim she’s a person of color.

Don’t try to use that to defend her. That’s laughable. Don’t insult our intelligence by trying to go there.

She was just a WHITE CHICK in denial.

Nice try!

I can assure you that someone like her NEVER experienced racial discrimination. For that reason, her pretending to be a person of color was so reprehensible. Even worse, she tried to use that bogus identity to her professional advantage. Terrible!

There’s no defending her.

If she (or anyone else) ever truly believed that she was some sort of Native American albino, then she is even DUMBER than I already thought.

2 Likes

SHE IS A LIAR.

PRINT IT

1 Like

Dude, you missed the bigger point. AGAIN.
Let me be explicit for you. You, counselor, cannot determine
genetic makeup by looking in a mirror. It’s a STUPID claim to make.
But funny.

Have a happy binary Thursday.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/05/politics/warren-american-indian-texas-bar

The new findings support Warren’s claim that she has at least one Native American ancestor, although they cannot reveal whether that individual was a member of any specific tribe. The results were not peer-reviewed, as they would be in a formal scientific publication, but four anthropological geneticists told us the methodologies were valid and the conclusions reasonable.

Trump, however, interpreted the findings differently. Over a series of tweets, he called the test “bogus” and said the results showed Warren might have less Native American DNA than the “average American.”

Responding to the accusation that Warren’s ethnicity factored into her rise in the legal world, an aide pointed to an exhaustive Boston Globe investigation published last year. It concluded that there was “clear evidence, in documents and interviews, that her claim to Native American ethnicity was never considered by the Harvard Law faculty, which voted resoundingly to hire her, or by those who hired her to four prior positions at other law schools.” A controversial video that Warren released in October showing the results of her DNA test also featured some of Warren’s former colleagues in academia, who stated that the senator’s heritage did not affect her hiring.

The tests showed that she was most likely 1/1024th Native, which is a smaller percentage than the average White American.

So not only is she White….she’s even Whiter than most Whites.

Only a fool would think ANYTHING else.

And if she truly believed that she could legitimately call herself a Native American, then it’s proof of just how DUMB she really was.

2 Likes

Only a fool would think skin color is the end all for what someone’s heritage is. I have an inlaw, 2nd cousin, that is part indian and you would never know looking at him.

An American native and her daughter:

Her case is more believable than Warren’s.

I lived in Alaska, a state with like a 17% Native population.

There are exceptions to every rule, but as a general rule, believe me, they do NOT look like Liz.

She’s definitely never experienced racial discrimination and should NOT be claiming to be a person of color.

(notices the “person of color” reference instead of “native American” and laughs a little)

I could post pictures of Native Americans that did not look like your expectation of Native Americans all day.

That Warren was mistaken, due to family lore, is not the giant lie and offense being portrayed by some and it doesn’t put her anywhere near the catogory of Trump who most of the clowns (not you I know) in this thread complaining about her actively support. It’s just bullshit deflection so they can accept supporting the biggest liar to ever be POTUS.

As I said, it’s hard to prove that she was lying, but even if it was just a mistake, she was certainly NOT the victim of any sort of racial discrimination, and for her to look in the mirror and consider herself and hold herself out to be anything other than White is just stupid and improper.

Hell, until the mid-80s she did identify as White.

She likely reinvented herself in legal academia, simply because in that environment, it is almost a feather in one’s cap to be able to say “I am a fill in the Blank anything other than Middle American WASP.”

That’s fine, PROVIDED that you are indeed such a thing.

Unfortunately in Liz’ case though, she was not. She was indeed a Middle American WASP. And in legal academia, where CRT is big, that’s NOT a feather in one’s cap.

You may not know this as someone outside the legal profession, but soon after the Liz Warren race controversy started, the American Bar Association promulgated new guidance to its accredited law schools (presumably to prevent a repeat of that) concerning whether or not someone should be allowed to claim Native American status and be entitled to special consideration either in hiring or admission applications on that basis.

They stated that unless a person is. Registered Member of.a FEDERALLY recognized Native American group, then it should be disallowed.

That, of course, would have disqualified Warren straight away.

Hey listen. I realize it’s a common “family story” in the USA to be told that you are and claim that you are “part Cherokee” or “part Indian” or some such. I’ve met so many White people that make such claims.

Most of the time it’s bogus though.

If a person isn’t a registered member of a tribe, and ESPECIALLY if they are White, then I’d advise them not to go there.

1 Like

I could nitpic a few things but I generally agree with your response here and as you may recall I posted an example of “family story” from an inlaw that turned out to not be valid (he died thinking it was even after we showed him incontrovertible evidence).

I’ll just close with…OP didn’t post anything “Funny” and it’s not the same as Warren, nor is Warren somehow evil for doing what she did. She’s 10 times the person Trump is.

As for Trump, I never supported him, nor voted for him, so that’s crap.

And yes, Liz Warren later apologized for having called herself a “person of color,” (her words), so I don’t know why you think that’s funny.

A Native American is indeed a person of color, so unless you have some strong credentials proving that you are, it is NOT proper to hold yourself out as one.

I thought I noted you were not a trump supporter with " (not you I know)"

Are Asians people of color?