Now we are Cincinnati fans!

The first impact game since our loss is #1 Clemson vs #4 Notre Dame

We need Clemson to win to possibly open a spot up for Cincinnati

Or Clemson loses and struggles down the stretch

5 Likes

Too soon

3 Likes

Dang! You didn’t even let them put us in the ground and you’re already making this post? :joy:

1 Like

Bigger things at stake right now!

You should go buy a Cincy shirt, hat and foam finger! And if they make the playoff, you should buy a ticket and fly out to the game!!!

1 Like

Hope they go undefeated now but meh.

On today’s radio broadcast, one of the guys said that there’s no way Cincy finishes higher than #6, simply because the “powers that be” don’t want anything else.

4 Likes

Do we get money if Cincy wins out?

1 Like

Just rooting for anything that will help my Coogs during this long rebuilding phase.

Having PROOF that the American Athletic Conference CAN produce a plaoff team will really really really help us down the road

4 Likes

As I said, our radio broadcast crew is convinced that no matter what may happen this season, Cincy won’t finish above #6, and won’t go to the playoffs.

We’ll see!

2 Likes

That’s my whole point…we need to prove there is a path. Then there will be no P5 advantage for recruiting of we have proof AAC teams can make the playoffs.

Go Coogs!

Go AAC!

1 Like

Y’all have fun being Cinci fans. Look how far we have fallen under Holgi. Out.

3 Likes

I think what bugs me a little bit is that you made this thread right after the game with so much enthusiasm. Almost like you were cheering them on throughout the game. I hope you didn’t sing their fight song.

2 Likes

You’re missing the point. Our broadcast staff is on record saying that there is no such “path,” and that Cincy will finish no higher than #6, regardless of what happens.

They could be wrong, but I think that the odds are against it.

We’ll see!

And if Cincy runs the table and doesn’t make the playoffs…then it’ll be proof that G5 membership will ALWAYS be an inherent recruiting disadvantage, and what some other team in AAC may do, no matter how great, will EVER overcome that.

Funniest thing I’ve read today.

2 Likes

No toe tag and the blood is still warm.

1 Like

I don’t agree that we have to wish good tidings to a conference mate. It really does nothing for us one way or another.

I have said it before and I will say it again. This season is a pass. No personnel decisions should be made on this season alone.

That doesn’t change my disappointment level.

2 Likes

I’m not going to hold my breath . . . . .

If Notredame, Clemson, OSU and Alabama don’t lose anymore games, that’s your final 4…

1 Like

That’s the truth with one edit - ie: remove the words “If…don’t lose anymore games”

1 Like