Now we are Cincinnati fans!

They were #6 yesterday. Today after the Convincing win over UH, they are #7. So, we have lost to the #7 & #8 teams. Here’s the link to todays AP poll.

ncaa rankings - Google Search;

1 Like

Sure, the P5 bias is high and they’ll always get the favoritism because cartels always have an advantage over the little guy (G5), but I hope Cincy and BYU keep winning. The more the G5s keep knocking on the door as UCF did, it will force the expansion to 8 or more sooner than later. I am going to root for every P5 ahead of them and around them to lose to increase the probability that G5s start kicking in the door.

1 Like

Are we still Cincy fans? Lol

1 Like

I’d bet my house Applewhite would have done better than 4-8 last season, but we will never know.

1 Like

I’d have bet your house that we would have beaten UC last week.

1 Like

Weird response. Thanks for wanting me to be homeless, I guess.

First 3 teams Autos. Then P5 teams…no Cincy, just a fun argument every year, and that is it. …Banter??? Who care about that??? It will do nothing??? Coffee shop talk!!!

1 Like

Weird. Why u want him to lose his House!
We all Coog fans.

1 Like

Betting the Titanic to not sink after hitting that iceberg would’ve been a much better bet than Coach Applesauce ever having a winning record at UH after that Army bowl game debacle that we witnessed up in Fort Worth.

On the other hand, your comment brings forth the prospect that you may be living in a older single wide or in somebody’s garage apartment.

Applewhite had a winning season each season he was year. You may also recall we were decimated by injuries that year.

1 Like

Applesauce finished up his UH coaching history on a 1-4 run which included the all-time worst loss in all of college FB’s long history! He created an absolute dumpster fire at UH - which is why he hasn’t been offered a coaching job anywhere since.

Come on Brad, I’m just funnin’ with you.

1 Like

You really think I wanted him to lose his house? I was just joshing, you’re taking this too serious.

1 Like

But were any of them against a team with a winning record?

2 Likes

Hehe. Maybe u wanted his garage gone.

1 Like

Who would have been his OC and DC and would have come here knowing Major was on the hot seat? Major left this program in sad, sad shape. I don’t think that is a given and your correct we’ll never know. But things were not looking good for Major during that Army game. I don’t believe he would have lasted the year in 2019 without getting fired in mid-season. But we’ll never know since Tilman axed in right after the Army game.

I would love to think this, but I don’t think they will do anything because we let them do them start this. We should have spoken up when it was created. Too late. Evil people will be evil no matter how much begging you do and their media love tomake us feel like arguments will change it. Not so.

1 Like

I read a lot of negativity on this site concerning the coaching staff, play calling and players. I can imagine what is being said on the non-COOGFANS board.

3 Likes

I think it’s a matter of some people being happiest when they’re unhappy.

3 Likes

Wins cures all ill…we need some great wins…and all will be forgiven!

3 Likes