Only Texas teams in AP are #4 Baylor and #21 Houston

Still has UT as last four in. UHG!

I hope there is. I’m still a fan of Deeky and want to see him succeed.

2 Likes

I think he will certainly be more polished in his senior year. I like the idea of having experience at the point guard position.

1 Like

This should be his senior year. It’s not like he’s a true junior. Whatever, when he drives to the basket, he needs to finish. He has been allowing himself to get cut off.

Why should he be a Senior? The year he took off, he and Gresham went to Comm College to get grades up and didnt participate in any basketball team, organization. They were just everyday students w no organized basketball activities of any kind.

However, don’t overlook UT. They are furiously working a back room deal - probably with or through ESPN - to get an at-large even with a lowly #55 NET. Never underestimate those guys. Remember how things really work. ESPN has a ton of influence if not outright control over team selection. They, on the other hand, have an incestuous relationship with UT. I’m tellin’ you.

2 Likes

An extra season and tutelage from Sampson can’t hurt him.

My wife’s family was from Omaha. They go back and forth so much some of them lose track of which state they are in. But cross that river either way and you’ve changed states.

You are certainly right about THAT, Mike!

2 Likes

When you sink $300 million into LHN you want to see the team do something. They
have wallowed in mediocrity since the start of LHN.

3 Likes

They have not wallowed in mediocrity
they have wallowed in piles of undeserved money.

4 Likes