OT: Hawai'i players want Toad Graham gone/ Graham is gone

Nah…fish sticks on Friday school lunch.
Like everyone else…:smiley:

3 Likes

I’ve had Spam in fried rice. A Filipina friend made it and it was really good. I haven’t eaten it the regular way since I was a kid.

3 Likes

Ripe olive & mayo sandwiches on fridays…. even Sister Carl Francis woofed ‘em down…. close 2nd…pbj……

3 Likes

BTW, just to remind you guys about the original post; Toad Graham is a dirt bag and should be fired.

8 Likes

Seems to me that Hawaii and Graham deserve each other.

So nothing’s changed. The boosters knew who they were getting. Screw Hawaii. Screw their heathen fans. I hope he stays there another ten years and drives the program out of existence.

It was scary walking out of that rancid stadium. My buddy and I resorted to ducking behind a wall and taking off our red shirts. We couldn’t remember where our rental was and the hooligans in the parking lot were running wild in front of the police.

3 Likes

Righteous condemnation

1 Like

Lol

I would add the hooligans cussing us out averaged 300 lbs. We didn’t stick around to see how much the men weighed.

5 Likes
1 Like

My wife and I, and Sam and Suzanne Kamas walked out of the stadium (lost the game in OT), and I told Jimmie not to make eye contact and to stick to me like glue…
The only time I ever thought that I would get my ass kicked…
Literally the worst fans on the planet.

2 Likes

you need to watch the movie Prime Cut with Lee Marvin. The screen where they have a vat of meat for hot dogs and bologna will ensure you never eat either again

2 Likes

I have seen that movie a long time ago – very graphic movie. But I still like hot dogs and bologna. Let’s face it, there’s a whole lot of stuff I don’t need to see how is made, just enjoy.

I haven’t eaten a hot dog since I saw that movie.

The image of the vat of hot steaming liquid “meat” will be with me forever

Soylent Green

2 Likes

They have Spam roll at Poke Restaurants, haven’t tried. What’s the regular way?..

Same but with a certain chicken documentary i saw. I couldn’t eat for a good 6 months. Still have a little problem eating but i can’t eat meat and fish that consistently. Im glad i don’t like hotdogs like that.

We always had a canned ham for New Year’s. Always a Danish Canned Ham. My dad had a thing for his alleged Nordic heritage.

2 Likes

Just sliced up on a plate or in a sandwich. A lot of Asian dishes and Hawaiian dishes are getting creative with it nowadays.

2 Likes

I always slice it up and fry it. Make sandwich. Very tasty.

2 Likes

also good when grilled outdoors.