No.
The series is 5-0 in ND’s favor.
Only one game in 1974 was close.
See here.
The other four were blowout wins for ND.
This one is likely to be as well. ND will likely smoosh Rice’s PUNY defense.
No.
The series is 5-0 in ND’s favor.
Only one game in 1974 was close.
See here.
The other four were blowout wins for ND.
This one is likely to be as well. ND will likely smoosh Rice’s PUNY defense.
I was at the Notre Dame at Rice game back in the 70s. 28-0 Notre Dame, in spite of Rice head coach Al Conover having a sideline full of Catholic Priests there, supposedly rooting and praying for a Rice victory.
A clunker tonight w NFL is Aussie.
FAMU at Miami, FL.
Friday is better.
Three P5 v FCS.
23d Mizzou at KU.
CBS Sports has tickets starting at $150.00
Rutgers at BC on 9/11 for the Red Bandana game.
Thanks for the correction, my memory isn’t what I remember it being.
I did some checking and the game I was thinking of was a 24-24 tie with Arkansas in 1971.
Arkansas was quarterbacked by Joe Ferguson. Arkansas kicked a 45-yd FG as time expired to salvage the tie with Rice in the SWC contest.
https://x.com/CycloneFB/status/2098153079447101772?s=20
Finally, paid JP’s I-State helmet debt w/ week 1, now we can get back to something decent. @Kyle_Be_Coogin @RobDob
It’s your boy Drew Surges @BYUcougarfan
Looks nice… I’m curious to see how your rushing numbers look this week against Hok.
Good luck my B12 Brother!
Not sure we run the ball that well on Saturday. We kicked RB1 off the team back in may and the offensive line will be good in time, but they’re not gel’d at all yet.
But I like Flora a lot and both RBs are at least legit really fast if nothing else. Just not sure if they’ll consistently run the ball well this week, especially against iowa. They’re just always really solid and disciplined they play good team run defense
Miami is routing Fla. A&M.
Just another reason not to schedule SWAC teams.
Embarrassing.
Pitt plays at Acrisure Stadium home of the Steelers. It has a capacity of 65,000 so if they block off 21,000 seats it would leave 44,000. If they had 44K at that game, most went to the restrooms or concession stands at halftime.
They were really praying undercover for the Irish.
Miami QB and Receiver #1 combo is going to produce the Heisman
Miami putting the hurt on Florida A&M. 5:00+ minutes in the 3rdQ, 70-0. Miami still throwing the ball.
Miami was a facing a dilemma.
Only 14 points from 91.
Possible public backlash?
Getting their back ups a lot of good reps. I hope they break 90.
Big 12 has some big games this weekend.Need to win at least 3 of those 6 big games. Good luck, Big 12!
The two feature B12 games this week are:
(6) Oregon -23.5 vs Oklahoma St.
Arizona St. vs (10) Texas A&M -14.5
I do not think either of the B12 teams can win straight up.
Any team that loses to okst is dead now unless Tulsa goes undefeated. ![]()
I’ve already proposed they get replaced with Oregon State on the spot.
Nobody will notice, same colors.
Hey, is Jugular John Jenkins their OC?
Careful boys, don’t be too complimentary!
(Best iowa podcast fwiw)
© 1999-2025 CoogFans.com