Other Games (2026 Week #2)

He’ll be kicking on Sundays

In Iraq, I ran 4 miles a day, on my noon lunch break, during the hottest time of the year.

It was 125 degrees, every day.

I “super-hydrated” with water and Powerade, wore a “cutoff” white T-shirt as a bandana (on my head), wore a white T-shirt and loose, lightweight shorts. I soaked my body down with water, and carried a bottle of water to pour, in small amounts, on top of my head (during the run), so an air conditioning effect kept my head cool. I wore wrap-around, polarized sunglasses, and ran at a slow, steady pace.

When I finished, I drenched myself with a hose, then went and took a shower and went back to work.

It all about being acclimated, hydrated, and smart.

————————————

For fans in the stands…

If you’re not worried about fashion, wear lighweight, lite colored clothing, wrap a cooling towel around your neck, a wide brimmed, breathable hat, and hydrate.

…and don’t drink alcohol.

It helps to not be overweight and in decent shape.

4 Likes

Aggies have 230 yards and 38 points.

If people just look at the scores, it’s going to look like Jayhawks and Devils were both skull dragged.

1 Like

The “Pee Chart”—the strict hydration tracking system made famous by football coach Tom Herman—became a widely discussed phenomenon during his coaching stints with both the Houston Cougars and later the Texas Longhorns.

Go Pokes!

For these extreme heat games here a few pointers
Hydrate more than normal all week
No alcohol while you are out in the extreme heat
Hydrate during the game
Keep a cooling towel.

Good grief

2 Likes

ASU QB doesn’t seem too bright.

2 Likes

4 hrs away…

https://x.com/CycloneFB/status/2098811897986310651?s=20

2 Likes

Big man got moves.

1 Like

Is Okie State gonna have the worst loss AND the best Big 12 win on the season?? :thinking:

Literally a week apart???

4 Likes

Still plenty of time to blow it but it would be a nice win. With that said Oregon is not a top 10 team and they may honestly not even be a top 25 team.

2 Likes

If they would have just run straight ahead on 2nd and goal, they would have probably made a TD, settled for a FG.
Cowboys 27
Ducks 17

I think Tulsa caught the Cowboys looking ahead to this game.

1 Like

I don’t see the hype with Dante Moore. He looks like just another guy out there

It’s quite possible, but they still should have at least beat Tulsa sleepwalking. Given the hype.

Edit: kind of like it looks like Oregon will probably do to OSU, at least currently…

And a quick TD by the Ducks. This looks like it will be a shootout between QBs.

1 Like

Big review here. Probably Big Ten refs fwiw.

B12 Refs.

1 Like

Yes, you are correct mike. It is a big 12 crew.

I would buy that except for the fact that they lost to Tulsa at home last year. And it was very big deal.