Other Games (2026 Week #2)

Rogers is a very good head coach and I believe Iowa State is going to be much better than people expect.

2 Likes

@RezClone are you coming down for Football or Basketball this year?

2 Likes

I might for basketball, but you might have to start a gofundme or something lol.

Just bought a house in January and things will probably be pretty tight between now and then.

It’s possible tho! I really should.

7 Likes

That’s not a bad idea…let’s see can be done. Just don’t wear an extra slim polo like TJ does

2 Likes

Utah vs Arkansas should be good.

Where’s the go fund me link?

2 Likes

Non existent. In the exploratory phase lol

3 Likes

Cmon! No game with a terrible Okie State is a feature game. Who cares who they play, it doesnt matter. Kansas and Missouri is a big game and BYU-Arizona is a huge conference game. Iowa-Iowa State an interesting game, too.

2 Likes

Go Buckeyes!

2 Likes

Agreed. Huge games this week

3 Likes







Agreed. The league has a lot of interesting match ups but that’s probably the worst outside of the FCS games. UCF-Pitt is one I have circled. Huge opportunity for UCF to turn the corner in year 2 of the Frost 2.0 era.

1 Like

Nice pre game for BC and Rut.

RU stuffed on a 4th and an INT.
BC 14-0 early.
Rut looking slow, unathletic again.

@RezClone @RobDob

Yay, or nay, on the big bill beaker helmets?

I like 'em!

2 Likes

I like them as well. They’ve worn them for a few yrs now.

It’s better than the old KU ones.

I think I like the rock chalk sleeves too

Not sure i like the red jerseys. Just a very busy uniform scheme the modern toucans always have. A lot of nothing going on brand-recognition-wise.

But @BYUcougarfan knows im a sucker for royal blue

3 Likes

I can dig it

1 Like

The new stadium is such a big much needed improvement tho. It pairs well with the newer looks.

We also have Jalon Daniels Jr too

1 Like

Kansas looks tiny

1 Like

Rutgers is bad. Really really bad. Early 2000s bad

Rutgers is a black hole of enthusiasm. Nothing to like there

3 Likes