Other Games (2026 Week #2)

Ugh. Just took it from him!!! Wtf

1 Like

Feels weird rooting for Kansas but it’s football so :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Good ole Rutgers

1 Like

True. But they play a really high octane athletic gimmicky style too. So maybe it’s not the worst for that.

Leipold is one of my favorite coaches. Any shortcomings i blame KU as a football institution more than him.

They also consistently give ISU fits so this means something me saying that lol

2 Likes

Royal blue is the best.

1 Like

Rock chalk!

Did you guys see that hype video Kansas put out with slavery stuff?

2 Likes

Oh yeah that’s big in the whole thing.

Sad part is this is a legitimately HEATED rivalry that is like 100 years old.

And this is a BIG 12 rivalry you’re watching. Sucks to lose it.

3 Likes

The red looks good but I’m just a little teeny tiny but partial to red… :grin:

I know I’ve seen the white helmets with the cartoonish Jayhawk but I didn’t remember the bill being as big as the helmets they’re wearing today… I like both of 'em…

2 Likes

But no i didnt see it, share it!

Lol me too just idk for KU as a base.

Seems very NBA CHRISTMAS DAY gimmicky to me for some reason. Even tho its not red and green. Not sure why

https://x.com/ku_football/status/2098169671824404786?s=46

2 Likes

Sick!

Yeah fairly certain missourians burned Lawrence to the ground at one point. That whole bleeding Kansas thing is where the Jayhawks nickname actually comes from too.

Over slavery, essentially.

So the violence thing is baked in. Great rivalry.

5 Likes

The red is fine, I just don’t associate it with kansas

1 Like

Yeah that’s more what im saying.

In a vaccuum the uniforms are fine.

1 Like

One of my favorite things to read in high school history class.

2 Likes

FTR the tigers nickname also comes from a civil war regiment IIRC.

Something like that. Off the top of my head so could be wrong.

Edit: (maybe im confusing that w/ LSU or something)

FIFY :grin:

3 Likes

Oh no, here we go!

Love the Houston blue tho im all in.

2 Likes

I do love the baby blue haha

1 Like

Yeah, ive seen that call a lot. It is illegal. Can’t do it. It cost us a game vs baylor before

Tough call tho.

1 Like