Other games Week of 11/22

4 of the 5 Big 10 teams ranked in the preseason poll have already lost a game.

4 Likes

Shaka looking right at home with Marquette. Just beat a pretty good Ole Miss team

1 Like

Rutgers vs DePaul on FS1 seems good so far

Rutgers vs DePaul is still a pretty good game - 44-43 second half.

The Rutgers/Depaul and OSU/Xavier were great high powered games. Down to the wires.

Temple losing to Boise St by almost 30

4 Likes

Hofstra vs Maryland could be interesting

And Clemson followed up their beatdown of Temple by a losing to a good but not great St. Bonnie’s team. I think Temple will be doing well to finish ahead of both Tulane and USF. Those three teams are really gonna weigh the league’s metrics down.

The Cooks kid is a stud. It’s not even his scoring that does it for me. Its the fact that he’s played every minute of every game so far. Because our game went to OT he’s actually averaging more than 40 minutes a game. Love it.

South Florida leads Auburn at halftime. Go Bulls!

1 Like

1 Like

Hofstra tied with Maryland w/7 mins left. Kentucky losing by 2 to Ohio and they don’t look that good. Definitely ranked off there name

Edit: Of course they go on a run right after I post this :joy:

1 Like

Silverio, gets blocked on a 3. Then fouls. Sends Maryland to FT line. They hit both.

Maryland up 2. 4 seconds left

Hofstra had chance to win on last shot but it was blocked and refs called loose ball foul on Pride. Maryland takes lead on FTs. Ouch. Hofstra still hasn’t played a home game yet and was without their starting forward who was 3-5 with 11 boards vs us.

1 Like

Hofstra absolutely gave that game away

5 Likes

Yep.

Eh Hofstra showed they could hang with a couple really good high major schools. They could definitely be a sneaky pick for an upset or two in the NCAAT.

USF about to give the game away to Auburn

Memphis struggling against WKU down 30-22 with 6 left in the 1st. We gonna hurt them or what.

1 Like

Honestly its crazy they’ve even made this a game. I normally don’t like moral victories but I think USF can claim one tonight, win or lose.