Other games Week of 11/22

Okie st is awful offensively. Cade hid a lot of there offensive problems last year.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/MattNorlander/status/1461152582718664705

How are they going to spin the big 10 narrative in conf play this yr?

3 Likes

The had quality losses in non conference and therefore every team from the Big10 should make the tournament because those loses to GMU and teams like that are super impressive lol

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWZmtRpNhAq/?utm_medium=copy_link

Tulane is giving up too many offensive rebounds. Trailing 5 under 1 minute

I tuned into St Johns vs Indiana on FS1. I didn’t realize that Mike Anderson is at St John’s now
he used to kill UH when he has at UAB (or that is my recollection).

Indiana up 5 at home with 10:35 left. Can you imagine UH fan reactions if a game was ending after 11 pm local time?

3 Likes

cow with a lackluster win tonight in the Abe Vigoda Classic.

St Johns vs Indiana on FS1 is a good watch right now. Indiana is dying to be relevant in basketball again

3 Likes

Looks similar to the view we had during the MM. We might have been higher. The air was thin up there . . . . .

Miller Kopp with 12pts against St John’s. Guy has a nice shot, but defensively he gets beat on drives.

Taze Moore > Miller Kopp.

3 Likes

No-class fans at IU –

Not Basketball, but tomorrow our game will end at midnight or later.

True but two points:

1. Friday night after 11 PM local time is a little different than Wednesday night after 11 PM.
  2. This is Texas so football vs. basketball is like comparing watermelons to oranges.

C’mon man!

Temple down to Clemson, 38-26 at the half, part of the Shriners Children’s Charleston Classic.

AAC has been way to top heavy for too long in bball

Temple getting taken to the woodshed.

ECU giving OU a good game so far

Xavier up by 11 over visiting #19 Ohio State, 11 minutes left in second half.

Mr. Brightside at Xavier. Lots of student involvement
but still a crappy song to play, imo.

2 Likes

Down goes Ohio State.

1 Like