OU wow

I’m as big a poly as there is; But even I don’t think UH can become another Alabama. No other team in the country can either as far as I can see.

1 Like

Clemson?

1 Like

The perception that some one this website think we have is interesting. I was talking to a PAC12 alum. He went to U of A and got his masters from utau. He spoke very highly of U of H and supported us getting in the PAC12. We also talked about the potential success that U of H can have given the chance in a P5. He concurred. Given the chance. We all know that is the key.

3 Likes

Not even UT with all its resources has become like Bama in football.

Nice to hear, Chris…That IS the future for us, P5 wise…Our BB is better than anyone in their conference, we would be a valuable add for FB and BB both…We need CDH to get FB turned around for when it could happen in a couple of years…

That’s nice that your friend supports us for the PAC12, but does he have any clout there? Banter with friends is one thing, getting traction in the AD and president’s circles is another.

No doubt our trajectory would be much higher in any P5 conference, but to catch Alabama is a stretch. No team has more national coverage than ND and they don’t come close. UT has all the money in the world, and theyt fall way behind. But, it’s always nice to dream.

#Sentences #EnglishDictionary

1 Like