Our non conference home schedule is awul

Naw, you can do that when your watching Alcorn, Bryan and Thomas.

Goodie for you.

You should try it !!

By the by, CKS is still waiting for your call.

Gonzaga hosts Tarleton State today. Nobody avoids crap games.

1 Like

Boy, you sure told him! :yawning_face:

1 Like

If you don’t like our schedule, then just wait…we’ll have plenty of highly competitive teams to play in March.

1 Like

But they won’t be at home so they don’t count….that’s the way I understand it……by Pearlands logic

Exactly. WCC is Zags, St Marys and BYU. They play a tough non-con because their conference slate is trash.

Yet that solidifies their power as a program overall.

AAC isn’t that great of a conference this year. Memphis, UH, and Wichita were great.

It isn’t a powerhouse conference, but it isn’t terrible either.

3 Likes

I go to see the Cougars regardless of who we play.

8 Likes

Amen, brother!!

2 Likes

Lucky to have 3-4K tonight. Free tickets everywhere lol.
I too wish we played some so called lesser teams that our fans have heard of. TSU, Sam, HBU, etc would draw more interest.
That said we got to get to the game. Go Coogs

Games like this…should open up to every single student they can possibly drag into FC. Watching last night’s Gonzaga/Tarleton game…their student section was jam packed and the house was rockin’.

2 Likes

Exactly. Let the alums who can’t show up pass the ticket on to a student. Let it be a donation credit or something. If their ticket is taken, they get donation credit for next season or so. At least idk.

2 Likes

Well Virginia and Oregon ain’t coming back that’s for sure.

1 Like

There were plenty of free students seats available tonight.

The students by and large are not interested…unless there is free pizza involved.

4 Likes

Tuesday night finals week

1 Like

What if our home OOC schedule isn’t THAT bad, we are just THAT good???

Nah, its both. I’m still not missing a game. It will make the conference schedule that much better.

3 Likes

Who cares who the opponent is? Taze Moore is worth the price of admission! Guy is a high flying highlight reel.

13 Likes