Pac-12 Damage Control?

Loose partnership is a dumb idea. For all involved.

1 Like

My guess too Sam, just wouldn’t be surprised to see UH leadership take another course.

I’d be surprised. A demotion to a far flung conference with no local rivals?

No.

That sounds like a desperate plea.

I don’t know what conference they’re talking about but they already had a ‘loose’ partnership with the B1G and it completely backfired. You’d think they learn

Fool me once
 shame on you
 Fool me twice
 shame on me.

After the B10 stabbed the alliance in the back, why would the ACC throw P12 a lifeline? lol

Lost credibility when he said “Others that have come up include Boise State and UNLV and possibly Houston or SMU if the Pac-12 were to poach teams from the American Athletic Conference.”

Does he not know Houston will be in the Big 12 next year?

5 Likes

let me get this straight. last week the acc didn’t have alliance with the PAC. now that USC and UCLA are gone they want to start one so they can fly 3400 miles to play Cal every three years?

My guess is that it’s insurance in case they lose programs.

if I were George I’d be leaking that too
24/7

anything to trick your members into staying.

I think the combo between that and Colorado start the show of a reversing trajectory. But who knows.

ASU released a statement pledging allegiance to the PAC. gardner just reported it. so if tucson is right AZ can’t leave now?

I think part of that was the ACC and PAC didn’t understand that they were not equals with the B1G but subordinates

7 Likes

They just need to get on with it, these threads have given me tinnitus.

1 Like

Do you know who else pledged allegiance to the PAC?
USC and UCLA

2 Likes

Did you know that this is the same (hand shake) alliance that they have between the Big, Pac and ACC prior to UCLA and USC jumping to the Big?

1 Like