Possible assistants being fired

Hope there is some truth in this.

4 Likes

Consider the source:

Empire Athletes and UCF are partners.

2 Likes

I’m sure our crack local beat writer will get right on this.

2 Likes

If CDH returns then I fully expect Belk to be gone. Not that it will solve the overall coaching problems, it won’t. The offense needs a new scheme as well. CDH needs a scapegoat, though.

5 Likes

Isn’t Belk out of contract after this year?

1 Like

Dawson gone.
Belk soon to be gone.
Time for a reality check:

3 Likes

Coach Dud after 3 out of 5 losing seasons and Belk is fired

3o06s4

3 Likes

Once Belk is gone, who will take his place, Pezman? Knowing CDH, he will bring back D’Onofrio or something so the new DC is not a threat.

1 Like

I see no reason for any defensive coaches to be back outside of Brian Early. And while Mike Burchett may end up being great, I think Dana needs to go find an experienced OC and give him the keys.

2 Likes

Its Dana’s offense. No one is going to come in and get to run their own offense.
In Defense a change could help but I’m not sure I’d have any faith without a HC change too

2 Likes

Good DCs are employed. No employed DC is going to quit their job and take a one year flyer hoping things work out with CDH.

7 Likes

Logo

2 Likes

You guys did see that it said Dana IS ON the HOT SEAT……

Doesn’t say firing assistants and keep him……if I were you guys I’d hold out a little hope.

6 Likes

Sorry for sounding dumb but is Logo a person or are you saying that no one will be our DC?

He’s talking about Ricky Logo (think I’ve got the first name right), the “Polynesian Panther.”

He was an assistant here back in the 2000s, DL if I remember right.

1 Like

Dawson??

Isn’t it funny anything significant about the program is coming out of TF mouth, not a peep from Pezman.

All or none.

Period.

No new coaches under Dana. It’s pointless, and will ultimately cost the school even more money than if they fired him today.

6 Likes

Hope you are right. As stated above, what quality DC or any quality assistant will want the job for one season?

3 Likes

How sweet would it be if A&M rejects Traylor, then we hire him and he becomes a phenomenal success for the Coogs.

1 Like