Prime to Colorado

That’s a lot of roster turnover each year. Too much. JMHO.

Recent Coach Prime post on social media. The guy gets it!

Where are my My dawgs from Texas ? We Coming , I’m Coming to get u and I want u to ride with us. “I Ain’t Hard 2 Find” #CoachPrime @CUBuffsFootball Let’s do it our way and have fun doing what we do. :heavy_check_mark::football::pray:t5::+1:t5::facepunch:t5::point_left:t5:

Jeez let’s keep him out of Houston.

This guy is a major problem.

Hopefully, he stays up in Dallas and makes things harder for tech, Baylor and TCu

1 Like

Why would he not come to Houston? Most talent rich area in the country.

He is doing his job and doing it well. That is why he was hired.

Oh, he’s coming
to Houston. Ha

I’ll guarantee you he would NOT be saying some of the things our coach is saying.

Those graduate transfers better be really good. I would of said 20-50-30.

Our eyes may shine and our teeth may grit, keeping Coach Prime out of Houston, we are not going to get.

1 Like

We don’t want the 26th rated recruiting class here. Happy with being 62nd

2 Likes

Exactly. A real winner would have had the 26th class in 2 days tops. That slowpoke Coach Prime took a month and a half.

1 Like

Just how good is Prime at recruiting?

We sold Jimmy Horn on being Tank Dell in our offense. We had the proof of concept right in front of him. He could see it. He could envision it.

He still chose Prime. In Colorado.

1 Like

Prime has star power. CDH does not. Horn went with star power. Good for Horn. Of the receiver group, that is the least of UH’s worries.

3 Likes

Yeah. Not worried at all about our receiver room.

Just showing the pull of Deion. Was stronger than Tank Dell. Who dominated in our offense for 2 years. And is about to be a second round pick in the draft.

1 Like

If it was anybody else outside of Prime, Saban, Smart and MAYBE Dabo, Horn would be on Cullen Blvd.

Y’all are just hating on Holgorsen. Prime cannot compete with DH’s social media message.

https://twitter.com/UHCougarFB/status/1080551378479730689?s=20&t=J05HsM1xkpt-K3yjUtPFRw

Colorado maybe successful, but only because PAC is on life support, good teams leaving, rest of good teams wanting to leave. The only school that cares about winning football is Utah. I could see Colorado being competitive against Oregon St. , Wash. St., Stanford, and Cal.

Washington and Oregon would probably disagree with your statement.

and lost in two bowl games against teams with similar talent.

1 Like

And Dell was a close friend from Florida. But money talks, too!