Quit?

Any other explanation for the performance of our defensive players?

Heard many had the flu this week.

1 Like

DC lacks experience and huge holes at crucial positions that haven’t been addressed

Do we have the recruiting in place to fix this?

Today I watched TCU, Tech, UT, K. St., and others.

They all have more talent than do our Cougars.

6 Likes

If true, that’ll do it.

Wasn’t that A&M’s excuse?

3 Likes

Yup.

They were Watching the Astros game on their cell phones

3 Likes

That was last week excuse. Guessing the offense players didn’t have the flu.

6 Likes

CDH has had 4 years to recruit and build this roster…that is forever for most coaches these days

7 Likes

Isn’t this the most points ever allowed?

In 77 seasons? Most ever?

1 Like

You can compete with less talent if you compensate with coaching. We have the perfect storm of lack of talent and poor coaching lol

2 Likes

This is true…example? Tulane & UTSA

Didn’t KState lose to Tulane this season? Definitely have some areas to improve on but UH has some good talent at the offensive skill positions. Need to either figure out a defensive scheme that works without NFL level cover corners like last season or get some really good cover corners.

1 Like

Well here’s the thing……if they did quit, that tells you they have ZERO respect for their position coach, DC or HC.

Coaches you have respect for, you will never stop fighting……and this was against a 4-4 team.

4 Likes

If it is the flu its definitely going around my family of 5…4 of us have it. Have a few other families i know that have it as well. Who knows though…

Give me a Fuc/:;ing Break.

What a joke……I swear we r the only team in the country with injuries or illness……what happened to all that depth we were building?!

2 of our 3 coaching staffs are not up to standards….Pez has work to do or he should be shown the door as well.

5 Likes

Does it matter if its a record? 77 points is unacceptable.

1 Like

So sick of the excuses with this program. And screw Pez. That guy is just a figurehead. I honestly don’t think he makes any decisions.

2 Likes