Recommendations? (What to do about p-word discussion)

A) Allow political discussion on Satellite
B) Forbid political discussion altogether
C) Bring Politics Board back

I vote C; along with a little more decorum

What’s your preference and/or recommendation?

3 Likes

I vote C.

Unless the Colorado Supreme Court rules that I can’t vote on this. (I am sure it will be overturned).

3 Likes
  • Allow political discussion on Satellite
  • Forbid political discussion altogether
  • Bring Politics Board back
0 voters

I vote to bring back the board but ban anyone from posting in it that had more than 100 posts on the old board

1 Like

Thanks for the poll, NRG

D. Bring the politics board back but ban the trolls who do nothing more than peddle racism and conspiracy theories from participating.

Or at least don’t let 2-3 of them ruin it for everybody else

3 conservatives, lol. How about we have a nutty leftwing political board and one for the rest of us. You can only post on one or the other.

The racism and crazy conspiracy theory board. Only four posters but so much content generated

That’s called Texags

Bump

Only 28 people have an opinion? :thinking:

C

And the freaks can go to TexAgs.

1 Like

Ditto

3 Likes

Can you add your vote to the poll above so we have a running total ? If I overlooked you
your profile pic on the poll, they my apologies.

Done. Forgot there was a physical poll.

This goes both ways:
What makes you think your opinion(s) is(are) right? Because you say so and use this media outlet or another?
At the core of this is respecting someone’s views and a candidate running.
What good is it to have a political debate if you immediately “torch” a candidate that has 80 millions people voting for him?
These 80 millions people represents all demographics including Hispanics, African Americans, Asians, LGBTQ+.
What good is it if you invent a persona and three years later all of these so called facts are debunked but some of you still believe these inventions?
You want to have a political board?
Then why don’t we have one that has moderators from both sides?
You can’t have moderators from both sides? Then it is not a political board.

The two mods last time we had a politics board were IT and @Duce630. IT is clearly on the right and Dustin is pretty center and incredibly fair.

I’m not sure what you want. People on both sides get annoyed with current moderation as we try to stop politics.

1 Like

You’re welcome…but it’s your idea, your words, and … your neck :wink:

1 Like

You spam posted threads with a title our current president is a racist almost daily. Then you complain about others not having respect. Zero self awareness as always