RK's Car Window Smashed While Testifying In Austin

University of Houston President Renu Khator shares picture of car window smashed during Austin visit - ABC13 Houston

2 Likes

Yeah, and the whorns think our campus is unsafe.

22 Likes

That was a heck of an interview.

5 Likes

Crime infested Austin, keep your kids away

15 Likes

We are so fortunate to have her. Great interview.

4 Likes

We had a robbery on campus a few weeks ago where someone was pushed down and her backpack was nearly stolen in daylight.

Conspiracy theory from the students is she had her window smashed in Houston, took a picture, removed the EXIF data, and went to Austin then shared it from there to make UT look unsafe.

1 Like

Lame

6 Likes

Probably some pissed off UT Regent

6 Likes

Now that is a low class campus ! I wonder if she had any UH stickers or license plates on her car . That would be all it takes to get your car vandalized . Part of the campus is in the Barrio !
Go Coogs !

1 Like

She probably asked “hey when are you douche bags selling that swamp land in Houston you bought from a donor?”

9 Likes

Side window is a run of the mill car burglary.

So it isn’t a message sent to her to be quiet about the land they swore they were going to sell …. But haven’t?

I guess that is a horse head.

4 Likes

4 Likes

They still own the land. Didn’t they testify that they were selling it?

Strange.

4 Likes

Probably can’t book a loss

Real estate prices are higher than when they bought it. They are just holding on to it waiting for a time when we are weaker and the political environment is more favorable for them.

You know it, I know it, the American people know it.

12 Likes

$100 says it’s a UT tee-shirt fan.

I bet it was him!

Maya2ga

12 Likes

It happened at the UT campus?

1 Like

no, the glass was actually broken

10 Likes