Russian Soldier drives over Colonel with tank

Think shooting your Commander in the back in Vietnam was bad?

Check this out!

3 Likes

The Russians are getting their azzes kicked.

2 Likes

Yikes!

And they have lost 5 generals too? The generals are on the Frontline trying to boost morale.

In Afghanistan, we lost one General in 20 years. I don’t recall us ever losing a General in Iraq in all our years there.

But Russia has lost five Generals in just ONE MONTH!!!

Jayzuz.

Somethin’ ain’t goin’ right!

There are reports that 50% of the Russian army has frostbite.

That is without a single doubt! (in anyone’s mind, sane person anyway). This has gone beyond twilight zone into purely evil. They’re using white phosphorous now!!!

And for what? A few million acres of real estate! :man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2:

Putin is backed into a corner and I dont think he sees an exit ramp.

You are right about just moving into pure evil.

Would Putin dare use chemical weapons on his troops and blame Ukraine and the US? They have been pushing the false bio lab story and a few on the right wing here are amplifying that message.

Could we even tell the origin of a chemical agent?

I thought Willy Peat was outlawed and the use is a strait out war crime.

Not necessarily.

It is legal to use in combat in order to create smokescreens, or illuminate a target.

Only its use as an incendiary weapon is prohibited.

Not sure how it is being used here, if it at all.

Thanks

We are assuming that everything we read is true. I am not saying its not but keep in mind that Russia and Ukraine are trying to win the information/image/propaganda war also.

1 Like

Fair enough.

The news report says it hasn’t been independently verified. Then again, the way things have been going for Russia
it isn’t beyond the pale!

1 Like

I hope folks here aren’t Rootin for Putin.

1 Like

It’s pretty funny if true. I can’t imagine how you would explain that to your superiors.

Medved in Russian means bear. Tank vs bear. Who wins?

First casualty in war, is the truth.

Even Russian sources have acknowledged the losses of General Officers.

What source you refer too?

Sources inside Russia.

One General’s death was confirmed by an expletive laden phone conversation tapped from a Russian source.

Another was acknowledged at the General’s duty station in Russia, as examples.

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: Sure it wasn’t Alex Jones providing this info? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: