Russian Three Star General CAPTURED in Ukraine

Tucker is Tokyo Rose.

He should probably be shot, but I can live with him being ignored.

4 Likes

That’s insane. But unfortunately Tucks is not being
ignored. And there are probably at least 3-4 posters
here that rely on FoxNews/Entertainment for their
world view.

4 Likes

Ya know, I can remember COL MacGregor being influential among young Officers in roughly my age range in the early 2000s when he published his book “Breaking the Phalanx.” A lot of my colleagues liked it, though I never read it.

The guy certain had a distinguished military career and was good at thinking outside the box.

But on Ukraine, he’s been wrong again and again. In recent years, he appears to have gone “full MAGA Moron” on us.

4 Likes

2 Likes

I find him more attractive than Kelly Conway.

Xi and Putin will meet in Kazakhstan. Maybe they cut a deal for Chinese military gear or a reduction in border troops so some can be shifted to the Ukraine front. Russia still has a lot of troops, but we’ve seen the quality isn’t good. And they are scattered throughout Russia. If you move them west to join the fighting, they aren’t around to suppress the civilians should they get frisky.

Ukraine hasn’t won yet, and is dependent upon supplies and gear from NATO. Keep it up, though Ukraine’s troops are probably getting exhausted. If Russia is willing to fight a war of attrition indefinitely, they might hold on, but it ain’t looking good for them at present.

Nobody, and that means nobody, imagined we’d see a full-scale ground war in Europe, so not sure anybody is a legit expert to figure out how this ends.

3 Likes

I couldn’t care less about fighting between Russia and Ukraine. Russia is a structural and philosophical enemy that has cost us hundreds of billions supplying our enemies for 50 years. Ukraine murdered upwards of 80,000 jews between the 20’s and the 70’s. They’re both great people. And if you fly either flag you’re a great person, too. At least on tic-toc. You guys carry on. BTW - funny as Hell that young soldiers are leaving the Finnish military in droves. Not sure what that means other than maybe the uniform is just another benefits package in a welfare state.

Ukraine was one of the Soviet Union’s most important reoublucs WHEN IT WAS IN THE SOVIET UNION until 1982.

The horrors were under a communist regime. So let’s not mix and match at subjective will without a historical perspective.

How many Native Americans did the US kill not more that 120-150 years ago? Bad dog.

1 Like

Lol. If you’re referring to my post you’re clueless. Jews were once the largest minority in Ukraine. The Ukraine Holocaust began some time in the mid-1800’s.

Lol

But keep running your life on Instagram

Lol. First you say from the 20s to the 80s, and then you move the goalpost. Talk about “clueless”.

LOL bag.

Your fragmented twitter synapses are showing through.

And the US attempted genocide of Native Americans makes it no better than the “evil” Ukraine.

1 Like

Under the RUSSIAN Empire.

Not as an independent nation.

That’s the Russian tsars’ work, not the Ukrainians’.

Get it right.

Ukraine’s President is a Jew.

3 Likes

You do realize the overwhelming number of US military volunteers serve one term and get out, right?

Like Germany post-WWII, let’s help Ukraine aspire to be a free market-oriented nation. If you’re an isolationist, I get it, there are some good arguments for it.

But let’s not leave any doubt Russia invaded for no good reasons. Ukraine was not a threat to Russia’s sovereignty. Putin was advised they’d be easy pickings, another piece in restoring the Soviet footprint. Ukraine (like the US or Canada or UK) doesn’t have to be perfect to be worth helping.

4 Likes

Yeah that’s true.

Only truly CRAZY MOFOS like Law97 sign up for 20 + years!

3 Likes

Agree. I’m not into nation building. We’ve proven we aren’t very good at that.

But when democracies come under attack like we saw with Ukraine, we should step up to try and stop it. JMO.

3 Likes

We aren’t?

Isn’t Iraq today the most functional democracy in the Arab world? Hint: IT IS!!!

Aren’t most of the nations of the former Yugoslavia now functional democracies as well, and even NATO members in many cases?

Hint: YUP!

So based on that, we seem to be pretty good at “nation building.”

Afghanistan and Somalia were anomalies.

We can blame Trump and Biden for throwing the fight in Afghanistan.

Recently we are 1/2 which isn’t what I would call very good.

The break up of the Soviet Union was its own beast and obviously needed the intervention it received.

Counting Haiti, Panama, Grenada, and the former Yugoslavia, we are batting way over .500 in “nation building.”

We appear to be experts.

Agree to disagree on how good we are at it.

In any case, we are doing the right thing in Ukraine and should continue and do more.

Given that we really only have two failures (Afghanistan and Somalia) in the face of so many more successes, I like our nation building record, and stand by my assertions.

It’s still funny that Funk blames the Ukrainians for something that happened under the RUSSIAN tsars.

Lots of historical ignorance out there.

Following his own logic, he should hate Russia more, because it was the Russian Empire and Soviet Union that did all the dirty deeds he mentioned.

1 Like

We didn’t do too bad of a job in rebuilding Japan and Germany. . It was forced on us by WWII. My view on this is not a endorsement for war or nation building. Just a observation.

1 Like