Sand Aggies Talking Trash

You’re both right. I have siblings and other close friends who attended Tech. I’ve been to many games there and look forward to rubbing it in their faces this weekend when we win on Saturday night.

I chose UH, and I’m glad that I did. I just know that we aren’t the only public school in Texas offering a great education and college experience to students every year.

And re: the article, I’m pretty sure I’ve heard most of those comments and more for the past 27 years since I made the decision to stay in Houston for school. I’d do it all over again tomorrow, given the chance.

Go Coogs.

3 Likes

Good to know I have a little memory left in my noggin.

1 Like

I am taking pride in our continued climb up the academic ladder, so yes I take pride in our ranking.

8 Likes

The metrics in the USNWR are important. Dr Khator is working on grad rates with the tuition promise and more housing. It’s harder to get into UH than many, if not all, neighboring flagship state universities.

Yes, lots of places educate students in a fine manner and have accredited programs. However, I want UH to continue being a statewide and National draw for its full experience— academics and athletics.

Law school rankings matter too!

4 Likes

Coog High is pejorative, that’s why they use it.

99% of the ranking agencies rank UH higher than tech.

2 Likes

All this Houston -Tech banter is fun! Its called a “rivalry” The obnoxious back and forth is the way is is supposed to be! Going to be great being in the Big 12…

6 Likes

Well, speaking personally I used Cougar High because it would inspire this reaction. Basically no other reason. Some people, me, just like to watch the world burn

1 Like

Seek Help!

1 Like

@CougarLawAlum you can’t like both our post. Still not sure which side is your true allegiance. Horrible take by him n you “like” the post. :thinking:.
Oh well. #Confusing

Here is one for our “list”:

1. It smells like manure in Lubbock
1 Like

The wreckem dude is just messing around. Just banter before the game. No big deal. Just let it slide.

1 Like

I know . @CougarLawAlum is one got me confused. :joy::grin:

Edit: I thk he truly would like the game to finish in a tie. :thinking:

2 Likes

To me its lazy though. You guys are just falling in line behind UT/A&M who started that insult. I know you guys are used to riding their coattails, but you could put a little effort into a better or at least fresher insult. It might take using some brain power so I doubt you will.

1 Like

Some of you folks may not like USNEWS…BUT…

We just came out as one of only 46 (out of 189) “racially diverse” law school according to them.

37.1% of UH law students identify as minorities, compared to a national average of only 28.5%

See here.

https://law.uh.edu/news/fall2021/0903Diversity.asp

2 Likes

Lol

I appreciate his desire to light a match and watch folks go crazy. My brother is on a Tech board and the screenshots from there show that about 75% of those fans are in full meltdown right now. I’m a glutton for watching chaos ensue and I think it’s hilarious how easily some folks get so amped up. I’ve never minded harmless trash-talk before a game. I just see that line crossed a lot, and it’s silly.

:rofl:

I’ve made my prediction. UH wins by less than a TD. Neither team scores more than 30. Tune plays well enough for folks to start getting excited again.

Typical Tech fan

2 Likes

When you live in Lubbock you might as well learn to dance. Nuthin else to do

4 Likes

When you live in Lubbock, I guess this kind of behavior is a well ok. If he does that in public in Houston he will go to jail.

1 Like