Sasser gave this to Shead, Shead gives this to?

Who is the leader next year?

Manny Sharp.

3 Likes

Yikes. Lol

Who else you got? He’s gonna be the elder statesman guard that’s been there from his freshman year.

1 Like

Sharp makes sense, but is he that kind of ‘coach on the floor’ that grey was, and Sasser, and Shead?

Mercy Miller will be the next guy but he will need a few years to develop.

3 Likes

He seems like the fun guy on the team. Gotta have the fun guy!

1 Like

Sharp has to be more consistent but when he’s hot, hes the 2nd coming of Steph Curry.

1 Like

It almost has to be a portal guy. Our PG is going to need to be a portal guy. We witnessed the PG skills of our committee tonight.

Still got my fingers crossed for Roberts to return

Mercy going to be the guy next year as a freshman man.

5 Likes

If Roberts comes back he is that guy.

5 Likes

He looks amazing, but Sampson’s teams are built around the defensive guards. I hope he comes in and lights a fire on the defensive side.

I think losing kinda earlier than expected this could be in play!!!

Shead sitting there helpless seems like not the ideal way of exiting either.

3 Likes

Hes special. I could see us taking a step back unless coach brings in a real stud at PG.

Depends on who is on the team next year. Like I keep trying to say we don’t know yet. We are in wait and see mode. But it will get passed down like it does every year.

2 Likes

So exit in the S16 for at least the next two years. Got it. SMH

Tired of the constant negativity from you. You don’t have to be a fan if you don’t want to. Nobody said it was easy to be an UH fan.

2 Likes

We gotta have more than one guard that can facilitate, or make their own offense, in the future. Even if that second guy is a freshman. It just killed our offense when Shead went down. Back when he first chose to leave I didn’t think losing Mark was a big deal, but with him we win this game easily…

2 Likes