Sasser

In my IMHO if Sasser is not 90% or a above health I think he should sit out against N Kentucky.
Or at least not start and play 20 minutes or less. UH should be able to beat up NK without him.

Am I the only one who thinks it very suspicious that UH, Texas and Texas A&M were put in the same MidWest Bracket?
Maybe the NCAA Committee set it up to increase the chance that at least one Texas team makes it to Final Four in Houston.

8 Likes

We shouldn’t take NCAAT games for granted so Id rather see him play 10-15 mins although I think our defense should get us by NKU without him

Although its pretty obvious Aggies got put in as a 7 since the Longhorns were a 2. But they should’ve scheduled a better OOC to avoid that especially after the fit their coach put up last year imo

2 Likes

But…… if we can’t handily beat N. Kentucky without Sasser we got problems!!!

But of course we can if we have to…… no worries fellas.

5 Likes

Or maybe they didn’t want Texas and Houston playing each other at NRG?

3 Likes

Texas probably would’ve gotten the last 1 seed from Purdue had they gone just 1-2 in the Tech/Baylor/TCU away games imo

2 Likes

Auburn, Miami, Texas to get to Houston. Coogs will be getting lots of love compared to 2021 run

1 Like

You can’t script it better than to beat Texas to go to the Final Four and win it at home with Nantz on the call… It’s all right there for the taking…!

10 Likes

If we beat those teams to get to FF, we won’t have to hear about how we didn’t deserve to be there because we beat all double digit seeds.

1 Like

Its not an easy bracket

6 Likes

I’m sad to see Sasser go. No matter what happens in the tournament, his time here is coming to an end. I didn’t think I would say this at the start of this season but now he is my favorite coog of all time.

2 Likes

We’re good enough to beat anyone. NKU first. One game at a time. IF we get past the first 3 games, imagine a game against Texas or A&M in Houston. That game would be nuts. Long ways to go, though. Most likely we would need to beat NKU, Auburn in Alabama, and I’m predicting Miami to get to the FF.

1 Like

Can’t play them at NRG because they are in same bracket

2 Likes

I just want to beat Texas so very bad.

1 Like

Dream come true, beat Whorn in elite 8 and then KU in final 4!

6 Likes

My bad. I was looking at the bracket wrong. Where is the elite 8? Still, would be unreal to play UT or A&M.

Don’t worry I did the same thing lol

Preferably Gonzaga beats Kansas in the E8 bc I wanna see how Jayhawks fans react when the team they love to call frauds bounces them

For the natty give me Baylor so we can redeem 2021

5 Likes

I’m going to have such a hard time in the new conference because 7 of them left us for dead. Then when the hot guys dumped them and they look in the mirror and see they’ve aged they now want us. Yuck.

I’ll root for the new 4 and WVU.

2 Likes

I think us and Cinci will form a nice rivalry in the big 12. I really love Wes Miller as a coach

Has to be a Houston vs Alabama Championship but this time, third time is the charm for the Coogs!

5 Likes