Saturday action

Iowa State throws the ball game away on the 3rd yard line. Why doesn’t the big 12 run the ball??

Tuberville said they should. Bad pass.

What happened to Zach Abbey?

Haha smu with the trick play interception

Had arm in sling after Temple game

Getting smoked 34-11

Navy 357 yards rushing at half

1 Like

#1 Georgia going down to Auburn

Rice 1-9.

This is the first game that Georgia has played against a team with a heartbeat. Oh how I would love to be in the SEC East. I honestly believe the AAC West is better top to bottom than the SEC East.

4 Likes

What are your thoughts on Jalen Hurts? He’s a Houston native, what could’ve been had we offered him a scholarship and committed to Houston?

They did beat Notre Dame

I like that shade that the Hard Rock stadium has (Miami) why don’t more stadiums incorporate shade. Didn’t the Colosseum have that?

No. They beat North Dakota by 1 point.

Is that a joke or sarcasm I’m missing?

Sorry I checked their schedule on ESPN earlier and it showed North Dakota, it now shows Notre Dame so you are correct. They did beat Notre Dame in the second week of the season. It will be interesting to see how the playoff committee handles this loss since it was 40 - 17.

1 Like

Kansas is so HORRIBLE. Texas doing everything to give them the ball and Kansas can’t take advantage. Terrible.

That makes sense. I knew they played Notre Dame because that was one of ND’s bullet points that their only loss was one point to the #1 team

1 Like

Could the top three lose this weekend?

Alabama doesn’t look so convincing against Mississippi State.

ND down to Miami in the 2nd

Besides Notre Dame, they beat Miss State by 28. Miss St. only other loss to Auburn.
Looking good vs Bama.