Oct. 12 - vs. West Virginia
Oct. 21 - vs. Texas
Oct. 28 - at Kansas State
Nov. 4 - at Baylor
Nov. 11 - vs. Cincinnati
Nov. 18 - vs. Oklahoma State
Nov. 25 - at UCF

13 Likes

Oh my, haven’t seen a schedule like that in a longggg time. If DH can get our offense to gel we have a chance to get out the gate a bit… UTSA, Rice (Rice Stadium), SHSU, at TT, vs WVU are all “winnable” with really TCU feeling like we probably will lose. It would really be awesome to be 4-2 or 5-1 with UT coming into TDECU…Schedule later gets rough, really rough. If we want a shot at a bowl game we are going to have to get out to a fast start - there will be NO gimmies in the second half of the year. If we don’t gel early and start 2-4 or something then next season will get really long really fast and depending on how the Ls come a certain coach may not see the end of it…JMO

6 Likes

KILL UT!!!

10 Likes
4 Likes

Waaaaaaaaaaay too early optimistic prediction; 9-3. Losses vs TCU, at KState, at Baylor.

2 Likes

we will find out if we can be bowl eligible by game 6, schedule is really back loaded

defeinitely going to need to be 4-0 vs utsa, rice, sam houston, and wvu… every other game is a toss up

6 Likes

Objectively, 12-0 :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Nice. Check out the way UH announced the schedule on Instagram!

Link:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoFzEL-Pbss/

5 Likes

I am keeping the 1-0 mentality…as long as we are 1-0 v UT, I would be OK with a train wreck of an overall win/loss record.

4 Likes

W Sept. 2- vs. UTSA
W Sept. 9- at Rice
L Sept. 16 - vs. TCU
W Sept. 23- vs. Sam Houston
L Sept. 30 - at Texas Tech
W Oct. 12 - vs. West Virginia
W Oct. 21 - vs. Texas
L Oct. 28 - at Kansas State
L Nov. 4 - at Baylor
L Nov. 11 - vs. Cincinnati
L Nov. 18 - vs. Oklahoma State
W Nov. 25 - at UCF

6-6 and i would consider that acceptable, considering the state of our program. Hope to get in the 10-win column within 2-3 years, and by the 4th year, pushing for the Conf Champ.

3 Likes

Big 12 Championship Game or Bust!!!

7 Likes

Wow, SEVEN in-state opponents.

8 Likes

This is why we should NOT join the PAC.

21 Likes

4-8

It will be tough to get bowl eligible from that schedule. However, beating Texas would be nice!

3 Likes

Texas has a bye week before our game. Unfair! haha. That game will be electric.

1 Like

We have our bye week before WV on Thursday then a long week for UT on Saturday. Our schedule couldn’t be any better.

8 Likes

True, but we play the Thursday before, so we do get 9 days, so a little more rest.

You know damn well I got that UT game circled on my calendar!

3 Likes

Extremely long time left in the cold but 9/16 and after is going to be amazing. Not even worried about W/L right now. Just glad to be back in the fold

3 Likes